Craig Stanley

Craig Stanley

Postby Crooky MFC » Fri May 21, 2010 10:53 am

He could have so easily left after falling out with Sammy, thank god he didn't. He was immense last night, challenging for everything and made that difference in midfield! Quality player
Crooky MFC

Re: Craig Stanley

Postby Vinny » Fri May 21, 2010 11:09 am

Agreed. Stanners has been fantastic and had tremendous influence on the game last night. We missed his energy, creativity and set play on Sunday :cry: . Hope he gets a new contract with us.
Bring me sunshine, in your smile.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Vinny

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Fri May 21, 2010 11:12 am

Vinny wrote:Agreed. Stanners has been fantastic and had tremendous influence on the game last night. We missed his energy, creativity and set play on Sunday :cry: . Hope he gets a new contract with us.

He signed a new contract a couple of weeks ago :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby heysham_mfc » Fri May 21, 2010 11:18 am

Heysham_Shrimp wrote:
Vinny wrote:Agreed. Stanners has been fantastic and had tremendous influence on the game last night. We missed his energy, creativity and set play on Sunday :cry: . Hope he gets a new contract with us.

great must of missed that was it 1 or 2 years?
heysham_mfc

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Fri May 21, 2010 11:26 am

heysham_mfc wrote:
Heysham_Shrimp wrote:

great must of missed that was it 1 or 2 years?

1 year as a lot of contracts are these days.

He loves it at Christie oops sorry The Globe and has purchased property in the area so is in it for the duration.
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby RedRedWine1 » Fri May 21, 2010 6:08 pm

I'm not one of Craig's biggest fans (can be a bit of a crab at times), but I'm glad he has signed another deal and he perhaps has cause to ask why he has not been offered longer terms (could be that he wanted it this way, I don't know just suggesting that he is worth longer on performances alone this year). He does make an impact when he plays and also shows the right attitude on the pitch. I thought it might be curtains for him after he appeared to fall out with the management earlier in the season, but it is good that whatever differences there were seem to have been resolved. This has obviously benefitted the team, because Craig has had another great season for us. He'll need to start being a bit more selfish and getting on the scoresheet more often if he is to progress further, but his set pieces always have always caused a threat.
RedRedWine1

Postby Joel Ninety » Fri May 21, 2010 9:39 pm

And what was that perfect ball he put over for Artell to head in? Quality.
Joel Ninety

Postby shrimpnsave » Fri May 21, 2010 9:48 pm

Joel Ninety wrote:And what was that perfect ball he put over for Artell to head in? Quality.

i have said in alot of previous posts that stanners is THE REAL DEAL

so glad hes guna be on the books next season :D :D
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby Beardy_shrimp » Sat May 22, 2010 4:31 pm

He lives in Lancaster...

Just thought I'd say
Morecambe FC - It's time to believe.
Beardy_shrimp

Return to General Discussion