Good Luck Tomorrow

Good Luck Tomorrow

Postby Gnasher » Wed May 19, 2010 10:40 am

It was fun watching the last league game from the terrace, something I've not done for many years. I get the feeling, thanks to Sunday, that tomorrow is going to be one hell of a party and all hell will break lose if we score a few early goals.

Assuming my meeting finishes in good time, I'll be looking for a Sky Sports bar in Valetta wearing one of what I think were classic shirts, the Black with Red trim Jiang Prints.
Legally permitted to use "Gnasher" by DC Thomson's lawyers since 1999.
#TooMuchTimeOnMyHands
Gnasher

Re: Good Luck Tomorrow

Postby marky No.1 » Wed May 19, 2010 10:46 am

Gnasher wrote:It was fun watching the last league game from the terrace, something I've not done for many years. I get the feeling, thanks to Sunday, that tomorrow is going to be one hell of a party and all hell will break lose if we score a few early goals.

Assuming my meeting finishes in good time, I'll be looking for a Sky Sports bar in Valetta wearing one of what I think were classic shirts, the Black with Red trim Jiang Prints.

You would have thought Sky would have leased the TV rights to Setanta or the like? Can't see the advertisers being too happy with the expected viewing figures, although after Sunday to raise the ratings they could show it on the Comedy Channel
:lol:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Re: Good Luck Tomorrow

Postby Plain Peter » Wed May 19, 2010 1:54 pm

Gnasher wrote:.... I'll be looking for a Sky Sports bar in Valetta wearing one of what I think were classic shirts....

Brings back fond drunken memories.
Valetta used to be the 'run-ashore' of all 'run-ashores' for us young horny matelots.
I don't suppose 'The Gut', a long steep lane still exists.
Ask a local though, and If it's still there I'm sure you'll have a good night out ;)
Plain Peter

Return to General Discussion