Naked Conga!!!

Naked Conga!!!

Postby shrimper » Mon May 17, 2010 10:18 pm

As seen on other threads....

IF a miracle occurs on Thursday night and we pull it back (pause for smutty guffaws) as inspired by sgt major Mick we all do a naked conga round the ground and up to the York.

Everyone in???!!!
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Re: Naked Conga!!!

Postby Caged Lion » Mon May 17, 2010 10:23 pm

shrimper wrote:As seen on other threads....

IF a miracle occurs on Thursday night and we pull it back (pause for smutty guffaws) as inspired by sgt major Mick we all do a naked conga round the ground and up to the York.

Everyone in???!!!

Only bloody conga me and Mrs Lion will be doing naked is round the bed when we get home...however...we will laugh our woolly socks off watching you lot :lol:
Caged Lion

Postby shrimpnsave » Mon May 17, 2010 10:25 pm

Everyone in???!!!

HAHA i might embaress you all if i was in my birthday suit

but what the hell :lol: :lol:
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby shrimper » Mon May 17, 2010 10:25 pm

Caged Lion wrote:

Everyone in???!!!

Only bloody conga me and Mrs Lion will be doing naked is round the bed when we get home...however...we will laugh our woolly socks off watching you lot :lol:

I think the Americans call that 'over-sharing'!
:D
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby sgt major » Mon May 17, 2010 10:34 pm

shrimper wrote:
Caged Lion wrote:

Everyone in???!!!

I think the Americans call that 'over-sharing'!
:D

I think I may have an amendment in my licence for nakedness in the York - so yes, bring it on :lol:
sgt major

Postby Number 1 » Mon May 17, 2010 11:47 pm

If, by some miracle, we do get to Wembley, I can see the whole team stripping off and leading the naked conga....
Number 1

Return to General Discussion