Hello Morecambe fans

Hello Morecambe fans

Postby Dagger Willie » Mon May 17, 2010 9:26 am

I'm not too comfortable with all the nicey-nicey we seem to get between our two groups of fans so can i just say WE STUFFED YOU FOR 6!!! HA HA HA!!

Having said that, remarkable display by those of you who made the trip yesterday. Should you do something like that to us on Thursday (please god no) I hope we can be as gracious in defeat.

To the idiotheads amongst you shrimps calling for the sacking of McIllroy and half of your team - hang your heads in shame, and then sod off back to armchair supporting whatever premier league club was flavour of the month three years ago.

Come Thursday, i'll be proud to be there to give Christie park a good send off. Preferably with another 6 for Roche to pick out the back of the net. :)
Dagger Willie

Re: Hello Morecambe fans

Postby Dagenhamfan » Mon May 17, 2010 1:21 pm

Nice...
Half of me thinks you are being a good winner, the other half thinks you are being an amazing twat.
I try and listen to the middle of what i think, so i think you should therefore be known now as 'Willie The Half Twat'.
Dagenhamfan

Postby lancaster shrimp » Mon May 17, 2010 1:41 pm

yes u stuffed us, yes we were poor, yes we didnt turn up, no need to be like that though, just sorry we couldnt of given you a game, good luck in the final, ill be supporting you, how do you think you would fare in league 1 if you went up? good luck for next season whichever league you may be in
lancaster shrimp

Postby shrimper » Mon May 17, 2010 4:13 pm

Come on, he's only having a laugh. He's giving credit to our fans and our manager.

Good luck Daggers (I mean for Thursday night, my five-year-old was telling some of your lads we'd beat you 'eight-zero' after the game on Sunday!)
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby Keith » Mon May 17, 2010 4:24 pm

shrimper wrote:Come on, he's only having a laugh. He's giving credit to our fans and our manager.

I'm guessing, with a log in name of 'Dagenhamfan' that the guy calling the original poster 'a half twat' is possibly a fellow Dagenham fan? I don't know, coming on here and arguing among yourselves, winding up our shrimper! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Plain Peter » Mon May 17, 2010 4:27 pm

Shrimper, as you came down the steps from your lofty perch in the stand, I noticed the way you were smiling and applauding their fans in the near corner of their terrace.
Those behind you noticed your lead and some quite rightly put their hands together.
Congratulatory gestures like yours are what supporting football is all about.
Plain Peter

Postby shrimper » Mon May 17, 2010 5:05 pm

Thing is, Peter, we're all just football fans supporting our team and Daggers are very much like us in most respects. Do unto others etc
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby Dagenhamfan » Mon May 17, 2010 5:14 pm

Keith wrote:
shrimper wrote:Come on, he's only having a laugh. He's giving credit to our fans and our manager.

I'm guessing, with a log in name of 'Dagenhamfan' that the guy calling the original poster 'a half twat' is possibly a fellow Dagenham fan? I don't know, coming on here and arguing among yourselves, winding up our shrimper! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You gotta be gracious!
Dagenhamfan

Postby Dagger Willie » Tue May 18, 2010 10:38 am

:oops: twas only a joke

I have a lot of respect for Morecambe FC but there's nothing wrong with a bit of rivalry surely? We are two clubs of simliar size, history (although theirs is 70+ years longer), and standing. A result like that against a club like Morecambe (who took 4 points from us in the regular season) is a fantastic achievement.

I know what its like to be on the wrong end of a result like that. I sat through every one of Hereford's 9 against us without reply. I'm enjoying this result for now because you never know when you'll end up receiving end....like Thursday for example.

Anyway hope that clears that up because I'm about to start thread asking for pub-related adivce and i'm hoping for some helpful answers :D
Dagger Willie

Return to General Discussion