bust up in the dugout!

bust up in the dugout!

Postby heysham_mfc » Mon May 17, 2010 6:51 am

heysham_mfc

Re: bust up in the dugout!

Postby John L » Mon May 17, 2010 7:16 am

Wow! I wondered what the fuss was about and am amazed it was him, but not surprised by his continued shocking behavior. Thankfully I'm not in his union but frankly this is typical of him and just increases my absolute hatred towards him! Looking forward to the day I bump into him at work.... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
John L

Postby Aspers » Mon May 17, 2010 1:19 pm

I'll job him if you want me to Sammy?.
8-)
Aspers

Postby marky » Mon May 17, 2010 6:28 pm

The man's a total p***k. As an enthusiast I loathe him.
Some are dead and some are living. In my life, I've loved them all.
marky

Postby nobbyshrimp » Tue May 18, 2010 8:34 am

What a complete -osser! Knowbody deserves to get treated like this and how Sammy managed to keep his temper for 90 minutes+ is a credit to him, because i couldn't have done. I saw Sammy having words with him and a/other during the game but didn't know what about. What an arse hole!!
nobbyshrimp

Postby dave wilky » Tue May 18, 2010 10:23 am

What a moron.....hope we can score 6 and force a penalty shootout... :D
That will shut him up....... :lol:
dave wilky

Postby Keith » Tue May 18, 2010 11:45 am

dave wilky wrote:What a moron.....hope we can score 6 and force a penalty shootout... :D

He won't care, he's a Millwall fan! Only there because it was a sponsors free-be. Mind you, it looked like Sammy gave as good as he got judging by the TV pics. "Is that friendly banter?" I think the commentator said :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Wednesdayite » Tue May 18, 2010 2:08 pm

Someone explain to me what the hell a union is doing sponsoring a footie match??

In this day and age when companies and businesses are going to the wall left,right and centre, that arseholes on a freebie and hurling abuse

I'm sure the union members are absolutely over the moon that their subs are being spent on shitforbrains big day out! :evil: :evil:

what a prick
Exiled Yorkshireman
Wednesdayite

Postby Burnley Shrimp » Tue May 18, 2010 2:43 pm

Keith wrote:
dave wilky wrote:What a moron.....hope we can score 6 and force a penalty shootout... :D

He won't care, he's a Millwall fan! Only there because it was a sponsors free-be. Mind you, it looked like Sammy gave as good as he got judging by the TV pics. "Is that friendly banter?" I think the commentator said :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorted for tonight. C'mon Uddersfield. Shut that gobby p***k up. Also ditto what Wednesdayite said. How the hell can he get away with spending other folks money on a day out, being there as a so called representative of the union, no doubt enjoying plenty of free food and booze and behaving like a total n*b ????
Burnley Shrimp

Postby Ntini » Tue May 18, 2010 2:52 pm

Wednesdayite wrote:Someone explain to me what the hell a union is doing sponsoring a footie match??

In this day and age when companies and businesses are going to the wall left,right and centre, that arseholes on a freebie and hurling abuse

I'm sure the union members are absolutely over the moon that their subs are being spent on shitforbrains big day out! :evil: :evil:

what a prick

He wasn't actually sponsoring the match, he was a.... hmm hmm.... "Guest of Honour"!

Not much honour there, but any publicity is good publicity....right???
HOWAY THE SHRIMPS!!!!!

On topic(ish) and proud!
Ntini

Return to General Discussion