Important announcement - urgent meeting called

Important announcement - urgent meeting called

Postby Posh » Mon May 17, 2010 11:42 am

Morecambe Football Club have called an important meeting for all fans prior to this Thursday's match.

The club, volcano excepted, have arranged at very short notice to fly in Dr Herman Spengler, the pre-emminent Austrian psychologist, psychiatrist and uber Brainmeister.

Fans can meet in the club car park at any time from Tuesday at 9am until 5pm and again on the Wednesday and Thursday. Fans will be taken in groups of 20 into JB's bar where Dr Spengler and his lab team will erase all fans memories of Sunday 16 May with gigantic mind rubbers.

Rather than be left with a collective sense of amnesia fans will be given the choice of replacing their previous memories with:

a/ the smell of spring flowers, the sound of children laughing merrily, a sense of unrivalled well-being, a beautiful sunset over Morecambe Bay and Peter Devine's penalty miss for Lancaster City against Whitley Bay to bring laughter to their hearts.

b/ A memory of your choice created specially by Dr Spengler's assistant Frauhlein Menufthecowntee.

Given the lack of time to get this arranged the club have requested fans to post below what their preferred new memories will be. All messages and this entire board will be erased too. So please let us know what memories you'd like to be created for you.
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Re: Important announcement - urgent meeting called

Postby Curly » Mon May 17, 2010 11:50 am

Memories of minibuses full of idiots driving around, please, Dr.
I had some, but i've lost them. :?
YOU ALWAYS WAS AND YOU ALWAYS WAS BE!!!

Curly

Postby bigreddog » Mon May 17, 2010 12:11 pm

It's okay, the doctor's services will not be required in my case, as after I had clapped the dagenham players off the pitch yesterday I had some memory erasing therapy from Mr Foster, followed by Mr Carling and then Mr's White and Mackay. cheers for the generous offer though, but I have absolutely no idea what you're refering to.
Fans' Club Morecambe

join the facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home.php?sk=group_183535545003563&id=193325224024595&notif_t=like
Updated, interactive, snazzy website coming soon...
bigreddog

Postby Keith » Mon May 17, 2010 12:15 pm

Is there a remote download available so that I can remember watching "It's a Wonderful Life" on Sunday afternoon? That memory would help explain the tears too.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby ockers » Mon May 17, 2010 12:50 pm

some opera singing at kingstonian mike :lol:
ockers

Return to General Discussion