Who is going on thursday ??

Who is going on thursday ??

Postby Blackpool Shrimp » Mon May 17, 2010 5:19 am

I will be there to hopefully see the lads get some pride back ...results like yesterday do happen just ask bournemouth fans how they felt after getting thrashed here 5 0 earlier in the season
Blackpool Shrimp

Re: Who is going on thursday ??

Postby heysham_mfc » Mon May 17, 2010 6:57 am

well i'm going not sure why anyone would not want to go given it's the last game at christie
heysham_mfc

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Mon May 17, 2010 7:27 am

We need an attacking line-up and go for it from the off

if Stanners and Jevons fit I would go:-

Roche

Moss Parrish Artell Wilson

Wainwright Stanley Drummond Curtis

Jevons Mullin
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby ezz » Mon May 17, 2010 7:53 am

Put Roche upfront, jimbo in net, duffy and jevons center back, mullin on the wing. Might as well have a bit of fun whilst were there.....probably be a better score line than yesterday
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby paulshrimp » Mon May 17, 2010 8:58 am

I thought that there was a total lack of pace in the defence yesterday with Jimbo probably coming to the end of his career as a player. Drummond has now had three nightmares on the run but Sammy keeps playing him.
paulshrimp

Postby Morecambe Jack » Mon May 17, 2010 9:26 am

I thought Drummond was one of the only ones who showed some composure yesterday! Im not buying this end of career rubbish. If you went on Shrewsburys forum after we played them, they were begging for Drummond back in their team! Not bad for someone who had a "nightmare"?
Morecambe Jack

Postby Ntini » Mon May 17, 2010 9:38 am

Morecambe Jack wrote:I thought Drummond was one of the only ones who showed some composure yesterday! Im not buying this end of career rubbish. If you went on Shrewsburys forum after we played them, they were begging for Drummond back in their team! Not bad for someone who had a "nightmare"?

I agree with Jack!

I'm also a tad amazed this morning.... I came into work expecting the worst.

BUT instead, my kind colleagues keep reminding me of the 6-6 game between Hibs and Motherwell only a few weekes back... they also suggested that Sammy should play that game on loop in the dressing room all week! In their own words:

"STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED IN FOOTBALL...."

I'll be making the trip back from Newcastle, I couldn't live with myself if I missed the unthinkable (clawing our way back from 6-0 down)...

HOWAY THE SHRIMPS!!!!
HOWAY THE SHRIMPS!!!!!

On topic(ish) and proud!
Ntini

Postby Bare shrimp » Mon May 17, 2010 1:14 pm

i would be dissapointed if people decided to not turn up just because of yesterdays result? I carnt imagine any of the fans that have been going all year week in week out not going, because despite the result and the high possibility of us not progressing in the play offs we have still had the best season in our history and also will be saying goodbye to Christie Park for the final time. I along with the majority of fans who follow the team everywhere will be enjoying Thursday night whatever the result and celebrating a great season and the starting of a new chapter in the clubs history :) come on you shrimps!
Bare shrimp

Return to General Discussion