never mind eh!

never mind eh!

Postby red shrimp » Sun May 16, 2010 10:47 pm

i got back about an hour ago, thought id have a look on here before going to bed , today was one of those days , it happens in football sumtimes and we have jus got to go at daggers on thursday and show them that they arnt 6-0 better than us, yes today they were 6-0 better, buts thats because we just DIDNT show up at all, it was a real disapointment to have traveld all that way for such a poor display, roche who has been 1st class all season had an off day today and the defenders were far to slow, we cudnt cope with benson and scott, they came at us from the 1st min till the 90th min , and thay very much deserve the win!! in fairness it could ov been 10 easy, we sang all the way threw the game non stop like morecambe fans always do no matter what result we get!! must say daggers fans were great in the pub before the game, it was a great atmosphere with both sets off fans having a drink and a laugh together, but the support was poor threwout the game , when they were 6-0 up it was still us chanting WEMBELY WEMBELY not them u wud have thought it was us 6-0 up ! must say poor ground, nice away stand tho. CUMON MORECAMBE LETS SHOW THE DAGGERS THAT THIS AINT OVER TILL ITS OVER AND WERE NOT GONNA ROLL OVER AND DIE 7-0 ON THURSDAY !! ;) HEY U NEVER KNOW, MIRACLES DO HAPPEN PLUS ITS OUR LAST GAME AT CHRISTE SO NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS ITS GOING TO BE A GREAT EVENING AND I FOR 1 CANT WAIT!! MORECAMBE TILL I DIE!!!!!!!!!
red shrimp

Re: never mind eh!

Postby Dagenhamfan » Sun May 16, 2010 10:50 pm

red shrimp wrote:i got back about an hour ago, thought id have a look on here before going to bed , today was one of those days , it happens in football sumtimes and we have jus got to go at daggers on thursday and show them that they arnt 6-0 better than us, yes today they were 6-0 better, buts thats because we just DIDNT show up at all, it was a real disapointment to have traveld all that way for such a poor display, roche who has been 1st class all season had an off day today and the defenders were far to slow, we cudnt cope with benson and scott, they came at us from the 1st min till the 90th min , and thay very much deserve the win!! in fairness it could ov been 10 easy, we sang all the way threw the game non stop like morecambe fans always do no matter what result we get!! must say daggers fans were great in the pub before the game, it was a great atmosphere with both sets off fans having a drink and a laugh together, but the support was poor threwout the game , when they were 6-0 up it was still us chanting WEMBELY WEMBELY not them u wud have thought it was us 6-0 up ! must say poor ground, nice away stand tho. CUMON MORECAMBE LETS SHOW THE DAGGERS THAT THIS AINT OVER TILL ITS OVER AND WERE NOT GONNA ROLL OVER AND DIE 7-0 ON THURSDAY !! ;) HEY U NEVER KNOW, MIRACLES DO HAPPEN PLUS ITS OUR LAST GAME AT CHRISTE SO NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS ITS GOING TO BE A GREAT EVENING AND I FOR 1 CANT WAIT!! MORECAMBE TILL I DIE!!!!!!!!!

We we're chanting about Wembley, if you put sky on you'll hear it!

Cracking fans you have, as stated in my other thread. Today you didnt turn up, two weeks ago you were very much the better team. It happens.
Dagenhamfan

Re: never mind eh!

Postby red shrimp » Sun May 16, 2010 10:52 pm

oh ryt sorri, well we were both chanting it then :oops:
red shrimp

Return to General Discussion