Desperate plea...

Desperate plea...

Postby chrise27007mk2 » Fri May 14, 2010 7:51 pm

Hi chaps
I am also looking for a homeleg ticket.
Absolutely gutted at the moment, been working on call since monday and simply havnt had the time to get my ticket.
I really cant miss the last game at christie park, ive been going since ive been 5 years old and to miss the last game.. i would never be able to forgive myself!
Anyone who can help, or knows of anyone selling ticket preferably north stand, please do not hesitate to ring me. I will also be down at dagenham on sunday if someone is going and is willing to sell.

Cheers Chris
chrise27007mk2

Re: Desperate plea...

Postby Keith » Sat May 15, 2010 10:03 am

Good luck Chris. Doubt if anyone going on Sunday will not go to the last game but you never know, someone's plans might change before Thursday?
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby George Dawes » Sat May 15, 2010 10:13 am

just curious say if you got a junior ticket as a adult could you not go in with that and pay the difference on the day ?
George Dawes

Postby slackAlice » Sat May 15, 2010 10:22 am

DawZi wrote:just curious say if you got a junior ticket as a adult could you not go in with that and pay the difference on the day ?

Its a good question is that , the answer will almost certainly be NO , the capacity will be made up of a proportion of junior / adult mix [H & S]. But.... I'd pop into the ticket office or phone up and ask them very nicely ; I wouldn't wait till match night you'll definately get a NO at the turnstile.
slackAlice

Postby George Dawes » Sat May 15, 2010 10:38 am

i suppose if you went to the club shop saying theres been a misunderstanding and your prepared to pay the difference to have the ticket amended. cant see there then being a problem

this is just a option some desperate people might not have thought of when searching for tickets
George Dawes

Surely this cant be correct

Postby Arnside Red » Sat May 15, 2010 12:34 pm

Its a good question is that , the answer will almost certainly be NO , the capacity will be made up of a proportion of junior / adult mix [H & S]. But.... I'd pop into the ticket office or phone up and ask them very nicely ; I wouldn't wait till match night you'll definately get a NO at the turnstile.[/quote]

This type of scenario would make the task of arriving at a safe capacity for any venue impossible to calculate, how on earth can they decide on any relevant proportions in the first place and then sell to that capacity, ie sorry no senior tickets available but we have 250 junior ones to sell
Arnside Red

Re: Surely this cant be correct - No I don't think it is !

Postby slackAlice » Sat May 15, 2010 12:58 pm

Arnside Red wrote:Its a good question is that , the answer will almost certainly be NO , the capacity will be made up of a proportion of junior / adult mix [H & S]. But.... I'd pop into the ticket office or phone up and ask them very nicely ; I wouldn't wait till match night you'll definately get a NO at the turnstile.

This type of scenario would make the task of arriving at a safe capacity for any venue impossible to calculate, how on earth can they decide on any relevant proportions in the first place and then sell to that capacity, ie sorry no senior tickets available but we have 250 junior ones to sell[/quote]

No I thought about that after I'd posted it !

The capacity is the capacity regardless of proportions Junior/Adults/Concessions - this should increase the chance of an upgrade I would of thought , infact the more that upgrade Juniors to Adults the better for revenue !!!

A slightly different problem to Blackburn Rovers with their automated ticketing system and 'certain' away supporters who are made up of VERY large proportions of juniors !!!! They then have to put people on the turnstiles to check whether they are all juniors - allegedly !!!!! ????
slackAlice

Postby chrise27007mk2 » Sat May 15, 2010 1:14 pm

So their are still junior tickets on sale? Well i was thinking of ringing the club anyway and asking if their was anything they could do for me. I'd go to every extreme right now to get hold of a ticket. Actually il pop down to the ticket office shortly and see if theirs anything they can do. Im sure they can do something. Cheers guys
chrise27007mk2

Postby George Dawes » Sat May 15, 2010 1:21 pm

chrise27007mk2 wrote:So their are still junior tickets on sale? Well i was thinking of ringing the club anyway and asking if their was anything they could do for me. I'd go to every extreme right now to get hold of a ticket. Actually il pop down to the ticket office shortly and see if theirs anything they can do. Im sure they can do something. Cheers guys

all tickets are sold out.

but if you get the chance of a junior one just take it! then go into the club shop and get the ticket amended
George Dawes

Postby chrise27007mk2 » Sat May 15, 2010 1:22 pm

Yeah.... Only option at the moment really :?
chrise27007mk2

Postby slackAlice » Sat May 15, 2010 1:28 pm

chrise27007mk2 wrote:So their are still junior tickets on sale? Well i was thinking of ringing the club anyway and asking if their was anything they could do for me. I'd go to every extreme right now to get hold of a ticket. Actually il pop down to the ticket office shortly and see if theirs anything they can do. Im sure they can do something. Cheers guys

No ... We may have given you false hope I'm afraid - the thread has turned into a bit of a discussion about somebody who already had a Junior ticket and wanted to 'change it' into an Adult ticket - would it be feasible to do it on the night or at the club shop OR would the club not allow it full stop ????????
slackAlice

Postby chrise27007mk2 » Sat May 15, 2010 1:35 pm

Yeah i saw that, thats why i asked if their were still junior tickets available.
Frustrated or what...
chrise27007mk2

Postby Posh » Sun May 16, 2010 2:37 pm

I think you may be in luck!
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby heysham_mfc » Sun May 16, 2010 2:40 pm

Posh wrote:I think you may be in luck!

:lol:
heysham_mfc