2 Dagenham Tickets Available

2 Dagenham Tickets Available

Postby Morecambe Player » Sat May 15, 2010 2:50 pm

If you're going to Dagenham and haven't booked a ticket yet, I have 2 adult tickets pre booked if anyone would like them. The reason is that my friend had ordered a pair, not knowing that someone else had also ordered a pair, meaning they have 2 spare.

If you want to avoid the queues, or risk it being full when you get there, and want the guarantee of two tickets, please send me an PM with a phone number and I'll sort it out for you. They will be £31-50, which I believe represents a saving on paying at the gate.
Morecambe Player

Re: 2 Dagenham Tickets Available

Postby MfcChris » Sat May 15, 2010 2:53 pm

£31.50? The tickets are £18 each.

Are you sure you have not get a concession? Don't want an adult turning up and not having his student ID :lol:
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Postby Morecambe Player » Sat May 15, 2010 3:05 pm

I'll ask, I thought they were £15 each with £1.50 booking fee. I was under the impression they were cheaper if they were booked in advance?

Either way, I'm sure they will take a bit of extra cash if one is a concession and it needs upgrading.
Morecambe Player

Postby MfcChris » Sat May 15, 2010 3:09 pm

£18 each or £20 on the day.

I think you have one adult and one concession ticket. Hope this helps!
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Postby Morecambe Player » Sat May 15, 2010 3:29 pm

Cheers,

In that case, I'm sure they will upgrade it for the extra cash, so if you need 2 adults it will be £37.50.
Morecambe Player

Return to General Discussion