Tickets for Dagenham away - urgent for all travelling fans

Re: Tickets for Dagenham away - urgent for all travelling fans

Postby Christies Child » Sat May 15, 2010 12:43 pm

steve mfc wrote:
The Red Knight wrote:http://daggers.ytfc.com/daggers.mpl?id=155608

Interesting, seems like people involved at the club vastly underestimated the interest from Morecambe fans for this.

As its on a fans forum and not a official statement from Dagenham football club then it has to be viewed with a degree of caution, i cant see our club making a statement to contradict a post on a fans forum so i don't think we will get to know exactly what has transpired.

Personally i would be surprised if we only asked for 400 tickets for a game of this magnitude.

Totally agree with you.

However IF somebody from our club has passed that info to the Daggers then the question has to be asked 'where did he/she get their figures from and who was it that provided the info to the Daggers in the first place?'

I suspect that the Daggers post has no truth to it whatsoever.
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

If it is true

Postby Arnside Red » Sat May 15, 2010 12:54 pm

then it is an appauling error to make, there is surely nothing to lose be over eggagerating (sp)the number of fans you will take away, also i really cant see any disadvantage in sending Daggers their full allocation of tickets to sell before the game, surely it makes sense, if they were to get stuffed tomorrow not many will travel up here but had they had the chance to buy tickets before surely a lot would have been sold, better to have the money up front so to speak, also if Morecambe refused to sell tickets for the away leg, why, the club would have made money out of it as the club receive approx 10% of the ticket sale (I know when Barnsley were in admin we were encouraged to buy our away tickets directly from barnsley due to this)
Arnside Red

Postby Bls Shrimp » Sat May 15, 2010 3:21 pm

"A total of 486 away seats have been sold or allocated to Morecambe supporters which means that there are still a total of 285 available to purchase on turnstile 9,10 & 11."

Still a few to shift on the day!
http://www.daggers.co.uk/page/NewsDetai ... 89,00.html
Bls Shrimp

Postby steve mfc » Sat May 15, 2010 3:58 pm

Bls Shrimp wrote:"A total of 486 away seats have been sold or allocated to Morecambe supporters which means that there are still a total of 285 available to purchase on turnstile 9,10 & 11."

Still a few to shift on the day!
http://www.daggers.co.uk/page/NewsDetai ... 89,00.html

The big question now is how many are travelling down that haven't pre purchased a ticket ?
steve mfc

Postby marky No.1 » Sun May 16, 2010 10:13 am

Just picked up tckts from gazebo :D

Clubhouse is open and you can still pay on the gate!

There is a lot of excitement around the place

Over and out! :lol:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Previous

Return to General Discussion