If You Are Going On Sunday - Read This! Ticket Info!

Re: If You Are Going On Sunday - Read This! Ticket Info!

Postby John L » Thu May 13, 2010 10:52 pm

heysham_mfc wrote:
Crooky MFC wrote:I actually want to know how many Dagenham thought we were going to bring, 200, 300 ? By the sounds of it we'll take atleast 600, and I wouldn't want to bet against us taking 800+ (our new allocation)

I'm going to order some tickets tomorrow, just hope they wont have all gone? Complete joke, should have been all ticket, then we coul have purchased them at Christie Park like any other team would have done. :(

make sure you tell them you will pick them up at the ground because if they don't go out first thing tommorow you wont get them untill Monday/Tuesday!

When I booked my tickets on Tuesday, Lily told me that the tickets would only be available for collection at the ground as they didn't want to risk posting tickets only for them not to arrive in time!
John L

Postby Curly » Thu May 13, 2010 10:54 pm

John L wrote:
heysham_mfc wrote:
Crooky MFC wrote:I actually want to know how many Dagenham thought we were going to bring, 200, 300 ? By the sounds of it we'll take atleast 600, and I wouldn't want to bet against us taking 800+ (our new allocation)

I'm going to order some tickets tomorrow, just hope they wont have all gone? Complete joke, should have been all ticket, then we coul have purchased them at Christie Park like any other team would have done. :(

make sure you tell them you will pick them up at the ground because if they don't go out first thing tommorow you wont get them untill Monday/Tuesday!

When I booked my tickets on Tuesday, Lily told me that the tickets would only be available for collection at the ground as they didn't want to risk posting tickets only for them not to arrive in time!

:lol: :lol: :lol: PMSL Again mate :lol: :lol: :lol:
YOU ALWAYS WAS AND YOU ALWAYS WAS BE!!!

Curly

Postby John L » Fri May 14, 2010 8:47 am

Ticket sales update worth reading....
http://www.daggers.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10692~2051949,00.html
Still just under 500 tickets available for sale for the away end! ;)
John L

Postby bigreddog » Fri May 14, 2010 11:47 am

just called them. the lady in the ticket office was very nice, can pick up tickets from 1130 on sunday. everything will be fine, lets just concentrate on making some noise ( if everyone gets in that is)
Fans' Club Morecambe

join the facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home.php?sk=group_183535545003563&id=193325224024595&notif_t=like
Updated, interactive, snazzy website coming soon...
bigreddog

Postby Castaway » Fri May 14, 2010 11:55 am

A total of 2,348 home terrace tickets have also been sold which means that here are still over 1,000 available but we fully expect these to be sold before Sunday.

Terrace tickets are currently available online, by telephone or in person.

As a result of the reallocation of seats in the Marcus James Stand there are now 771 seats reserved for Morecambe supporters. To date 276 have either been sold or allocated leaving 495 for sale.

Fair play for Dagenham for clearing up the confusion. Now it is up to us whether we want to risk not getting in by not buying in advance (bought mine!).
Castaway

Postby scalehallshrimp » Fri May 14, 2010 12:01 pm

just got mine,no problems in fast it was dead easy,almost as though speaking to the tea lady she was most pleasant.Sold over 270 told me,nealy 500 left.It would be foolish not to order them before the game
scalehallshrimp

Postby Morecambe Player » Fri May 14, 2010 12:11 pm

If people are following this thread and are calling the Daggers for Morecambe tickets, it might help others if they could ask how many have gone for the Morecambe contingent. Then people can know if they want to risk not ordering in advance.

The Daggers ticket office isn't very big mind you, so if you are picking up on the day, get there early as it's bound to be busy, and there are sure to be queues of people picking tickets up.
Morecambe Player

Postby steve mfc » Fri May 14, 2010 1:55 pm

Its now all ticket for the Dagenham fans for the game at Christie park, with no cash entry on the night. This decision has been taken by MFC on the grounds of safety, presumably to stop any of our supporters trying to gain admission to the away end on the night.
steve mfc

Postby Plain Peter » Fri May 14, 2010 2:20 pm

Morecambe Player wrote:The Daggers ticket office isn't very big mind you, so if you are picking up on the day, get there early as it's bound to be busy, and there are sure to be queues of people picking tickets up.

According to their official website there will be extra collection points outside the ticket office.
If you ordered several tickets it might be worth taking the credit/debit card that you used, as they might ask for some proof of purchase.
Plain Peter

Postby Sammy h » Fri May 14, 2010 4:58 pm

Got mine today, the women didn't have a clue, just said she was on overflow, she couldn't wait to get off the phone.

I hope she has booked it correctly :lol:
Sammy h

Postby Curly » Fri May 14, 2010 7:13 pm

It is a farce and one that Dagenham may not learn from.
If less than 800 turn up , they'll say "we knew the allocation was sufficient", not realising they
may have put off more from turning up, that thought "we won't get in". :(
YOU ALWAYS WAS AND YOU ALWAYS WAS BE!!!

Curly

Postby MFC James » Fri May 14, 2010 7:22 pm

The whole thing is a complete farce. Lets hope that should more than 771 turn up, which is looking likely, that the segregation is flexible so that they can alter it and accomodate a few more fans or there are other plans to place them within the stadium. Lets hope for the best. :(
Morecambe and Proud!
MFC James

Postby Plain Peter » Fri May 14, 2010 7:50 pm

Peter wrote:If you ordered several tickets it might be worth taking the credit/debit card that you used, as they might ask for some proof of purchase.

You definately need to produce the card you used for your ticket purchase.
Plain Peter

Postby morecambe mick » Fri May 14, 2010 9:23 pm

Peter wrote:
Peter wrote:If you ordered several tickets it might be worth taking the credit/debit card that you used, as they might ask for some proof of purchase.

They should have made this clear at time of purchase then, nothing was mentioned to me. Not even when she phoned me back to say she'd cocked it up and put me in the home terrace :!:
morecambe mick

Postby Martin » Fri May 14, 2010 9:30 pm

morecambe mick wrote:
Peter wrote:

They should have made this clear at time of purchase then, nothing was mentioned to me. Not even when she phoned me back to say she'd cocked it up and put me in the home terrace :!:

I'm glad I've found that out! I don't usually take my cards with me to games. That could cause some problems and lengthy queues whilst supporters argue to prove their identity as purchasers!
Martin

Postby heysham_mfc » Fri May 14, 2010 9:39 pm

so thats even more confussion on delays then!
heysham_mfc

Postby morecambe mick » Fri May 14, 2010 10:26 pm

heysham_mfc wrote:so thats even more confussion on delays then!

Wait..... there's more :!:

According to their website purchased tickets are only available for collection until 13:30hrs :o :o :o
:roll:
morecambe mick

Previous

Return to General Discussion