If You Are Going On Sunday - Read This! Ticket Info!

Re: Marcus James Stand

Postby Dagenhamfan » Thu May 13, 2010 9:10 pm

Caged Lion wrote:Simple solution Dagenhamfan...make it pay on the day for Dagenham fans in the away end once Morecambe fans have taken up their allocation. My feeling is that there will be many more Morecambe fans turning up to this game and expecting to pay on the gate than you are accounting for. We may be a small club but the passions are surging here and huge numbers are heading off to Dagenham.

Hey, i appreciate that - we're facing the same issues regarding passion at the moment. But i cant do anything about it! I, like you, disagree with whats happened though.

However, making it pay on the door after you have taken up your allocation is a non-entity, as there'd need to be segregation in place surely? Otherwise you'd get a load of Dagenham fans wanting to get in standing there whilst you are trying to get in yourselves. Could cause problems. Tell you the truth, if it was my club - well, you'd have the entire stand, as you should.

I cant help but sympathise with you.
Dagenhamfan

Re: If You Are Going On Sunday - Read This! Ticket Info!

Postby Caged Lion » Thu May 13, 2010 9:22 pm

We bought our tickets early Dagenhamfan so expect no worries, but the original statement issued from your club is now erroneous and they should make a massive effort to clarify the situation for travelling Morecambe fans who haven't pre-purchased tickets.

I have been to several games with Burnley in Division 4 when it was not made all-ticket for away fans and it was chaos when the away end was filled, Burnley fans were then shunted into parts of home stands. However, this situation is more complicated because Dagenham have sold out all the home allocation. and are now moving into the allocated away end!

Sorry for blarting on...this upsets me
Caged Lion

Postby Crooky MFC » Thu May 13, 2010 9:24 pm

I actually want to know how many Dagenham thought we were going to bring, 200, 300 ? By the sounds of it we'll take atleast 600, and I wouldn't want to bet against us taking 800+ (our new allocation)

I'm going to order some tickets tomorrow, just hope they wont have all gone? Complete joke, should have been all ticket, then we coul have purchased them at Christie Park like any other team would have done. :(
Crooky MFC

Postby heysham_mfc » Thu May 13, 2010 9:27 pm

Crooky MFC wrote:I actually want to know how many Dagenham thought we were going to bring, 200, 300 ? By the sounds of it we'll take atleast 600, and I wouldn't want to bet against us taking 800+ (our new allocation)

I'm going to order some tickets tomorrow, just hope they wont have all gone? Complete joke, should have been all ticket, then we coul have purchased them at Christie Park like any other team would have done. :(

make sure you tell them you will pick them up at the ground because if they don't go out first thing tommorow you wont get them untill Monday/Tuesday!
heysham_mfc

Re: Marcus James Stand

Postby Curly » Thu May 13, 2010 9:27 pm

Dagenhamfan wrote:
Curly wrote:Just got mine :D , no problems getting through or ordering from Lily Allen :lol:

Tel. 020 8592 1549 ext. 21

0-3? 2 for Drummie, 1 from The Moose ;) :D :P

First off, its not really funny to mock our staff members - you sound just as stupid to us as we do to you....
...its not fair and i think you're really mean, i think you're really mean, yes i think you're really mean.

Anyways...i have to say i completely agree with you on this. I think its looking like a total bodge job on our part. BUT i have every confidence you'll be able to get in. I cant see any more than a small number of seats in the stand being given to home fans, maybe a section of 300 or so (ive not counted seats in the 'blocks' i suppose you call them, it maybe 200, it may be 400). As a reflection, this is what ive had to say on our forum about the matter ;

"There probably wont be any issue, but i cant see the sense in it to be fair.

The away stand should be kept for away fans for this game, its okay when a club like Macclesfield whose season is done and dusted when they come down to move them into the Family Stand (even when tbh i think its a bit out of order they dont therefore get to sample the away stand themselves through no fault of their own) but there is a a lot hanging on this game for both teams. If it went half empty then it went half empty, referring to my previous postings about attendances, it isnt like we sell out every game is it? Fitting an extra 300 in who cant usually be bothered to stop watching Chelsea isnt any concern of mine whatsoever"

Nice one mate :lol: :lol: :lol:
Luv da banter ;)
YOU ALWAYS WAS AND YOU ALWAYS WAS BE!!!

Curly

Postby Dagenhamfan » Thu May 13, 2010 9:29 pm

I appreciate the concern you face - but what can i, or any other Dagger do about it? We've posted a topic on our forum asking our club to make sure you get told ASAP. It looks bad on us to be fair, and none of our lot want that.
Dagenhamfan

Postby shrimpinho » Thu May 13, 2010 9:33 pm

it is stupid, and there should of been more clarification from dagenham to the club, which inturn would of been passed on to us.

however what is done, is done. its a case of just book your tickets if your worried and if your not, then take the risk. my mate saw the silver lining that it could create abit more banter between us and the dagenham fans.

other than that! they may take 200, 300 or whatever hundred seats off us, but no doubt the fans who are gonna make the trip down, will make enough noise and lets hope outchant them all game. ;) ;) ;)
shrimpinho

Postby Caged Lion » Thu May 13, 2010 9:36 pm

Dagenhamfan wrote:I appreciate the concern you face - but what can i, or any other Dagger do about it? We've posted a topic on our forum asking our club to make sure you get told ASAP. It looks bad on us to be fair, and none of our lot want that.

Are you coming up to Christie Park Dagenhamfan?
Caged Lion

Postby Dagenhamfan » Thu May 13, 2010 9:38 pm

Caged Lion wrote:
Dagenhamfan wrote:I appreciate the concern you face - but what can i, or any other Dagger do about it? We've posted a topic on our forum asking our club to make sure you get told ASAP. It looks bad on us to be fair, and none of our lot want that.

Are you coming up to Christie Park Dagenhamfan?

I certainly am, im driving up on Thursday morning and staying until Saturday in Blackpool
Dagenhamfan

Postby Caged Lion » Thu May 13, 2010 9:39 pm

Hope you have booked your tickets then ;)
Caged Lion

Postby Dagenhamfan » Thu May 13, 2010 9:40 pm

Last i'd heard there was no need to do so. None will be available before....apparently.
Dagenhamfan

Postby Caged Lion » Thu May 13, 2010 9:42 pm

Well you never know if the rules will be changed do you?

Gotta go to bed Dagenhamfan...this is just too much adrenaline for one night...see you on Sunday!
Caged Lion

Postby SirFredGoodwin » Thu May 13, 2010 9:43 pm

Phoned D&R ticket office today to be told, "Sorry sir, we've no corporate boxes left!"
They'll be running out of prawn sandwiches next :shock: :o
Dear Lord Myners,
Leave the Chairman of the Group remuneration commitee and my windows alone!!!
SirFredGoodwin

Postby Dagenhamfan » Thu May 13, 2010 9:44 pm

Caged Lion, i know what you mean. If we dont speak before, safe trip down mate.

As for corporate boxes.....dont make me laugh!
Dagenhamfan

Postby SirFredGoodwin » Thu May 13, 2010 9:47 pm

Dagenhamfan wrote:Caged Lion, i know what you mean. If we dont speak before, safe trip down mate.

As for corporate boxes.....dont make me laugh!

;) ;) ;) :lol:
Dear Lord Myners,
SirFredGoodwin

Postby outsider » Thu May 13, 2010 10:02 pm

I have a good friend that is a Daggers fans and as has been said the real dagger fans are fine. What I am concerned about are will these extra tickets go to REAL Dagger fans or numpties who will see this as an easy way to have a rumble? I'm taking 3 kids and am now abit worried about the atmosphere turning from friendly to aggresive.
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Postby Posh » Thu May 13, 2010 10:15 pm

Latest from Dagenham is that our allocation has been cut from the original 1,200 and the whole stand to 771 in a part of the stand.

I'll leave others to comment but I think it's a dangerous gamble to change your plans just a few days before the game. Very disappointed.
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby Posh » Thu May 13, 2010 10:20 pm

http://www.daggers.co.uk/page/NewsDetai ... 49,00.html

Just to add - see link - they've still got over 1,000 terrace tickets left and some seats available not in other parts of the ground.

The justification they've given seems to be there us not a lot coming so let's sell the space.
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby thegentlegiant » Thu May 13, 2010 10:22 pm

I am sat here reading the thread and wanting to cry. i unfortuently have no cash in the bank only my wallet unfortuently due to work commitments have no time to pop to the bank put cash in then have to ring the club to order tickets....I will most likely end up spending 6 hours on the coach to end up watching the game in a fecking pub!!!

Oh the Joy!!!!!! We better had win! :evil: :evil: :evil:
thegentlegiant

Postby Andy » Thu May 13, 2010 10:23 pm

So if "our" stand is sold out and Morecambe fans turn up without tickets, are they gonna let them in the other parts of the ground ? sounds very dodgy to me :cry:
Back on the spanners
Andy

Postby Andy » Thu May 13, 2010 10:28 pm

Sam I'll keep you posted (facebook !!!!) re daughter not coming
Back on the spanners
Andy

Postby Crooky MFC » Thu May 13, 2010 10:30 pm

Beyond a joke, beyond a joke. :( Fans like myself have travelled up and down the country all season, we've got our prize by reaching the semi finals, and some wont even get a ticket. :(
Crooky MFC

Postby SirFredGoodwin » Thu May 13, 2010 10:35 pm

thegentlegiant wrote:I am sat here reading the thread and wanting to cry. i unfortuently have no cash in the bank only my wallet unfortuently due to work commitments have no time to pop to the bank put cash in then have to ring the club to order tickets....I will most likely end up spending 6 hours on the coach to end up watching the game in a fecking pub!!!

Oh the Joy!!!!!! We better had win! :evil: :evil: :evil:

You got mail ;)
Dear Lord Myners,
SirFredGoodwin

Postby thegentlegiant » Thu May 13, 2010 10:35 pm

Andy wrote:Sam I'll keep you posted (facebook !!!!) re daughter not coming

cheers pal! :-)
thegentlegiant

Postby shrimpnsave » Thu May 13, 2010 10:36 pm

seems to me imho that dag and reg are trying to unerve us and its working :lol: :lol:

we are steadfast and we will win ;) ;) ;)
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion