Other Clubs Shirts

Other Clubs Shirts

Postby ldewhirst » Mon May 10, 2010 9:06 pm

Hi folks I have managed to collect a lot of the visiting teams shirts this season visiting Christie Park in our final season here is the list & if anyone would like any of them please see me or let me know any of which you would like I will put a minimum amount next to each shirt that I will except I do not want to start a bidding war it will be a case of 1st with the readies will get the shirt,all money raised will go towards back room equipment at the new ground.
Team Player Signed Price
Cheltenham Hayles Yes £40
Accrington (home) Kempson Yes £40
Crewe (home) Zola No £30
Chesterfield
Torquay
Bournemouth
Rotherham
Shrewsbury Labadie No £30
Macclesfield
Lincoln Howe No £40
Barnet

Some of the above do have names but I have forgot at this moment I am keeping them in my kit cupboard at the club will come back this week and tell all that I have.

PS I also have a Barrow shirt £10, A Preston signed Parkin.

Sold already Carlton Bury £50, Dagnell Rochdale £50

Thanks Kitman Les
ldewhirst

Re: Other Clubs Shirts

Postby Keith » Tue May 11, 2010 6:54 am

Les, why not put them on e-bay and let people bid? Most of those will sell for more to fans of those clubs. Who got the Notts County one, signed by Sol & Sven? I'd give you £40 for that one! :lol:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby ldewhirst » Tue May 11, 2010 8:21 am

Hi Keith The Notts County shirt was Luke Rodgers and I have rec. £30 for it.
I am not going to go all over the place selling I do not have the time all I am trying to do is give our fans or anyone else on here the chance to buy another clubs shirt I am not after making mega money just want to give the chance for everyday folks who may not have silly money to spend as I said in my first post do not want to get into bidding wars.
Thanks anyway Keith
ldewhirst

Postby Keith » Tue May 11, 2010 10:15 am

fair enough, good luck with the sale. Now, what about the door? Any plans? Could it be taken to the Globe and placed on public display?
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

Keith
Site Admin

Postby ldewhirst » Tue May 11, 2010 10:34 am

Any reasonable offer would be accepted but if none come forward we will take it with us.
Just to let people know about the door it is signed by around 60 world internationals the 1st person to sign it was Dean Saunders since then we have got names like Keviv Keegan, Bobby Charlton, Sir Tom Finney, Peter Schmicheal, Sammy Lee, Greame Souness, Craig Bellemy, Duncan Furgeson, Terry McDermott, Andy Sinton, Dean Holdsworth, Nick Barmby, Tuguy, Shaun Goater, and many more, so like I said no reasonable offer will be refused.
If any one would like to see the door just ask.
Thanks
ldewhirst

Postby marky No.1 » Tue May 11, 2010 1:13 pm

ldewhirst wrote:If any one would like to see the door just ask.
Thanks

Just make sure you close it on ya way out! :lol:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby John L » Tue May 11, 2010 3:14 pm

ldewhirst wrote:Any reasonable offer would be accepted but if none come forward we will take it with us.
Just to let people know about the door it is signed by around 60 world internationals the 1st person to sign it was Dean Saunders since then we have got names like Keviv Keegan, Bobby Charlton, Sir Tom Finney, Peter Schmicheal, Sammy Lee, Greame Souness, Craig Bellemy, Duncan Furgeson, Terry McDermott, Andy Sinton, Dean Holdsworth, Nick Barmby, Tuguy, Shaun Goater, and many more, so like I said no reasonable offer will be refused.

No, Les! Take it with you! It'd be a good addition to a future museum / hall of fame type thing! 8-)
John L

Postby Keith » Tue May 11, 2010 3:34 pm

John L wrote:
ldewhirst wrote:Any reasonable offer would be accepted but if none come forward we will take it with us.

No, Les! Take it with you! It'd be a good addition to a future museum / hall of fame type thing! 8-)

I agree with John, it's a great link with our past and would look superb varnished (or whatever) to protect it, and then mounted somewhere on display. Don't let it go, too much history on it.

Keith
Site Admin

Postby heysham_mfc » Tue May 11, 2010 4:57 pm

bring it to the globe!
heysham_mfc

Postby skyecat » Tue May 11, 2010 5:24 pm

Take it to the Globe - history and heritage will be gone if everything is auctioned or sold off.
I was reading the last programme and the comment about the old clock that was on the Visitor sponsored wall, where did it go... it's things like that, that are all part of the history of the club - but don't get me wrong, i'm not saying take EVERYTHING!!!
The best mind-altering drug is the truth - Lily Tomlin
skyecat

Postby Seasider9601 » Tue May 11, 2010 6:40 pm

PS I also have a Barrow shirt £10

Hey up Les

I'll give you a tenner for the Barra' shirt mate if you've still got that one?
Will give it to my "still recovering from Saturday at Wembley" supporting Barrow chum from Cark-In-Cartmel.

PM me matey and let me know either way.

Cheers

Martin
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby ockers » Tue May 11, 2010 9:24 pm

what names are on the chesterfield and rotherham shirts les?
thanks sean
ockers

Postby MFC GMAN » Tue May 11, 2010 9:30 pm

how much for the john parkin one mate
MFC GMAN

Postby ldewhirst » Wed May 12, 2010 9:24 am

£30.00 ok for you?
ldewhirst

Postby spireitesarah » Wed May 12, 2010 9:33 am

Do you still have the Chesterfield shirt? I've sent a pm.
spireitesarah

Postby BS_8 » Tue May 18, 2010 11:50 pm

Hey Les

Any more info on the Cherries shirt?

I've sent you a PM
BS_8

Return to General Discussion