Garry Hunter

Garry Hunter

Postby outsider » Tue May 11, 2010 11:28 am

Not sure if it has been mentioned, but how fitting was it that the last LEAGUE goal at CP was scored by a local lad who has come thru the ranks at MFC.

Well done Garry I'm sure you will be the answer to many pub quiz questions in years to come.
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Re: Garry Hunter

Postby Christies Minder » Tue May 11, 2010 11:51 am

Yes - a real bonus "Harry Gunter" scoring the winner on Saturday , thought he was out of favour with Sammy for a while and couldn't understand why he was on the bench but he's 100% Morecambe through and through and a vital member of the squad.
Christies Minder

Postby abc123 » Tue May 11, 2010 12:47 pm

I said I'd like it to be him on the thread that was asking who it was going to be a while ago so I was very pleased :) Now I hope it's him again or Jimbo a week on Thurs that scores the the LAST ever goal there and puts us in another Wembley final.
abc123

Postby Christie Top Cat » Tue May 11, 2010 2:32 pm

Great it was Gary, MUM stood near us and thought she was going to burst

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

COME ON THE SHRIMPS ALMOST THERE (AGAIN)
Christie Top Cat

Postby Keith » Tue May 11, 2010 2:58 pm

abc123 wrote:Now I hope it's him again or Jimbo a week on Thurs that scores the the LAST ever goal there and puts us in another Wembley final.

Of course, it may be that we've already seen the last ever goal at Christie Park and so Garry's record will be even more significant. 0-1 on Sunday and 0-0 on Thursday and we won't complain will we?
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby heysham_mfc » Tue May 11, 2010 3:00 pm

Keith wrote:
abc123 wrote:Now I hope it's him again or Jimbo a week on Thurs that scores the the LAST ever goal there and puts us in another Wembley final.

Of course, it may be that we've already seen the last ever goal at Christie Park and so Garry's record will be even more significant. 0-1 on Sunday and 0-0 on Thursday and we won't complain will we?

no but don't think last game at Christie will be 0-0 just having a feeling that there will be at least 1 goal
heysham_mfc

Return to General Discussion