Any Shrimps in Central Lancashire?

Any Shrimps in Central Lancashire?

Postby Preston Shrimp » Mon May 10, 2010 2:47 pm

Hello all, im Matt and i have been going to watch Morecambe for the past 3 seasons travelling from mighty Preston 8-)

I wont be able to make Dagenham on Sunday, but shall be watching the game somewhere in Preston City.

just wondered any other fans from Central Lancashire on here? anyone watching the game in Preston at the weekend?

Think i'l be heading to 'The Assembly' in Preston City Centre with two other lads that have been coming on the Morecambe games with us. Only £1.90 a pint during the match!

UP THE SHRIMPS!
Last edited by Preston Shrimp on Mon May 10, 2010 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Preston Shrimp

Re: Any Shrimps in Central Lancashire?

Postby Keith » Mon May 10, 2010 2:51 pm

Preston Shrimp wrote:somewhere in Preston City.

Anyone else still not got used to that? Next thing you know, they'll be claiming they've got a university instead of a polytechnic.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby shrimper » Mon May 10, 2010 2:53 pm

Preston Shrimp wrote:Hello all, im Matt and i have been going to watch Morecambe for the past 3 seasons travelling from mighty Preston 8-)

I wont be able to make Dagenham on Saturday, but shall be watching the game somewhere in Preston City.

just wondered any other fans from Central Lancashire on here? anyone watching the game in Preston at the weekend?

Think i'l be heading to 'The Assembly' in Preston City Centre with two other lads that have been coming on the Morecambe games with us. Only £1.90 a pint during the match!

UP THE SHRIMPS!

Talk about getting there early!
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby Seasider9601 » Mon May 10, 2010 2:55 pm

I work in Preston most of the week and can never wait to get back to Morecambe, so I for one think I will give the Preston pub a miss on Sunday !!!
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby Preston Shrimp » Mon May 10, 2010 3:08 pm

shrimper wrote:
Talk about getting there early!

haha edited the post!

and yup Preston does have a University!! ;)
Ive just graduated from there. tbh is still like a shite polytechnic :lol:
Preston Shrimp

Postby Seasider9601 » Mon May 10, 2010 3:13 pm

And good on you mate for following Morecambe instead of that other lot from Deepdale ... !!

Top man !!!
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby steve mfc » Mon May 10, 2010 3:21 pm

Seasider9601 wrote:And good on you mate for following Morecambe instead of that other lot from Deepdale ... !!

Top man !!!

Certainly is, its good to hear there are people traveling from Preston to watch Morecambe for a change instead of the other way about.
steve mfc

Postby phil1965365 » Tue May 11, 2010 5:00 am

Hi ya matt, i also live in preston got addicted to the shrimps in the play off at york 3 years ago, see most games home and away now..............Only missed 4 away games, usually travel with the sardines.
phil1965365

Postby Preston Shrimp » Tue May 11, 2010 11:03 am

Seasider9601 wrote:And good on you mate for following Morecambe instead of that other lot from Deepdale ... !!

Top man !!!

haha im afraid i do go on the North End aswell! me and my two mates pick and choose our games. we ended up going to 10 home games and 7 away games this season.

and who are the sardines?
Preston Shrimp

Postby outsider » Tue May 11, 2010 11:18 am

This lot 8-)
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Postby Keith » Tue May 11, 2010 1:22 pm

They like flags & banners!
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby phil1965365 » Tue May 11, 2010 5:04 pm

Nice pictures of the flags guys, the main flag we take made it,s debut at of all places dagenham this season. It has only missed one game since which was rochdale due to a logistical error...............................RE drinking in preston matt,,,,,,,,i normally go to the lane ends pub at ashton to watch footy and have a cheap pint........I bought a caravan on regent leisure park a couple of months ago which will be handy for the new ground......
phil1965365

Return to General Discussion