Playoff Tickets (Home Leg)

Re: Playoff Tickets (Home Leg)

Postby Ego Tripping » Mon May 10, 2010 2:24 pm

Got mine today. Over 1500 sold for the North stand! Not sure if I can even go as I'm supposed to have a meeting at Wembley that afternoon. Trying to cancel. Hopefully they will understand that I'm trying to get out of going to Wembley in the hope that I can go to Wembley :shock:
Ego Tripping

Postby A.J » Mon May 10, 2010 2:58 pm

what time can you buy tickets till 2nyt.. im thinking of popping down 2 get a couple
A.J

Postby scalehallshrimp » Mon May 10, 2010 6:03 pm

anyone know if we have many left
scalehallshrimp

Postby Morecambe FC » Mon May 10, 2010 7:39 pm

Less than 800 tickets left for the North Stand.

23 tickets left for the Paddock

Over 250 tickets sold for the Car Wash

Main Stand tickets go on General sale tomorrow from 8.30am till 7.30pm

Thank you for everyones patience today. With having the play off semi ticket sales mixed in with season ticket sales for the Globe Arena isn't an ideal situation but everyone is being really helpful.

We will keep the Club Shop open until 7.30pm each night until the home areas sell out. At this rate we will be putting the SOLD OUT sign up pretty soon.

Don't forget to get your copy of the superb commemorative programme, souvenir copy £8. Sammy has now signed the collectors editions and they are now available from the Club Shop for £15.

Something that may have been lost in the lead up to Saturday is that we commisioned a very special badge for the last league game v Aldershot. They are also available from the shop for just £3, limited stock left.

Commercial dept.
Morecambe FC

Postby morecambe mick » Mon May 10, 2010 8:06 pm

Morecambe FC wrote:Less than 800 tickets left for the North Stand.

Thank you for everyones patience today. With having the play off semi ticket sales mixed in with season ticket sales for the Globe Arena isn't an ideal situation but everyone is being really helpful.

We will keep the Club Shop open until 7.30pm each night until the home areas sell out. At this rate we will be putting the SOLD OUT sign up pretty soon.

Don't forget to get your copy of the superb commemorative programme, souvenir copy £8. Sammy has now signed the collectors editions and they are now available from the Club Shop for £15.

Something that may have been lost in the lead up to Saturday is that we commisioned a very special badge for the last league game v Aldershot. They are also available from the shop for just £3, limited stock left.

Commercial dept.

That is some rate of sales :o

Roll them Glory Hunters in :lol: :lol:

Then mug them for a season ticket for next season ;)
morecambe mick

Postby heysham_mfc » Mon May 10, 2010 8:10 pm

great news :D
heysham_mfc

Postby Lickle Jen Shrimp » Mon May 10, 2010 8:20 pm

Has the paddock totally sold out yet?

Damn being out of town and without transport this week! Wanted to get two for there :(

Might try and ring through in the morning, what time do phone lines open?
Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecambe :)
Lickle Jen Shrimp

Postby heysham_mfc » Mon May 10, 2010 8:21 pm

Lickle Jen Shrimp wrote:Has the paddock totally sold out yet?

Damn being out of town and without transport this week! Wanted to get two for there :(

Might try and ring through in the morning, what time do phone lines open?

still a few tickets left if you get there early tommorow morning
heysham_mfc

Postby Lickle Jen Shrimp » Mon May 10, 2010 8:24 pm

Will try and get through to the club shop in the morning :) Fingers crossed!

Trust me to be without a car just when i need it this week!
Lickle Jen Shrimp

Postby Castaway » Mon May 10, 2010 10:19 pm

Less than 800 tickets left for the North Stand.

Commercial dept.

Keep up the good work! Out of interest, how many tickets are available for each area? 2700 for the north stand? 1200 for the main stand? 200 for the paddock 500 for the car wash?
Castaway

Postby shrimper » Mon May 10, 2010 10:26 pm

Morecambe FC wrote:Less than 800 tickets left for the North Stand.

Commercial dept.

Add to that the fact that we didn't know if Saturday was going to be the last game or not and I think you've worked bloody miracles to sort it all out - a huge well done to you and all the team, can't have been easy and it's all passed off with (on the outside at least) not too many hiccups at all.

Hope you've got a good holiday booked for June!!
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby morecambe mick » Tue May 11, 2010 4:26 am

shrimper wrote:
Add to that the fact that we didn't know if Saturday was going to be the last game or not and I think you've worked bloody miracles to sort it all out - a huge well done to you and all the team, can't have been easy and it's all passed off with (on the outside at least) not too many hiccups at all.

Hope you've got a good holiday booked for June!!

I don't think that's very fair Glenn.

Everytime I've been down to the club shop I've had excellent service from Karen or Jody ;) .

Why should only June get a holiday, totally unfair.

As Americans would say.....

Go Karen, go Jody. Go Karen go Jody.

:D :D :D

;)
morecambe mick

Postby P/T Indie » Tue May 11, 2010 7:58 am

Keep up the good work! Out of interest, how many tickets are available for each area? 2700 for the north stand? 1200 for the main stand? 200 for the paddock 500 for the car wash?[/quote]

Does anyone know if we have reduced the amount of tickets available in the North stand compared to previous sell outs against Daggers and Ipswich.

I thought the attendance of 5,200 was a bit strange as I thought Aldershot had 400/500 or am I a bit out there, either way they must have brought more than 200 hundred people.

Also thought the North Stand wasn't as full as previous times there was just about the right amount of room where as in previous times it has been rammed solid and to the point where people at the front were stood behind the goal and couldn't get behind the barriers.
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Postby fletch_al » Tue May 11, 2010 9:34 am

P/T Indie wrote:
Does anyone know if we have reduced the amount of tickets available in the North stand compared to previous sell outs against Daggers and Ipswich.

I thought the attendance of 5,200 was a bit strange as I thought Aldershot had 400/500 or am I a bit out there, either way they must have brought more than 200 hundred people.

Also thought the North Stand wasn't as full as previous times there was just about the right amount of room where as in previous times it has been rammed solid and to the point where people at the front were stood behind the goal and couldn't get behind the barriers.

wel i was fairly wedged in!
fletch_al

Postby heysham_mfc » Tue May 11, 2010 9:36 am

will the amount of ticket on the car wash be reduced to accommodate Sky TV?
heysham_mfc

Postby Lordy99 » Tue May 11, 2010 10:06 am

morecambe mick wrote:Roll them Glory Hunters in :lol: :lol:
Then mug them for a season ticket for next season ;)

Ooops... that'll be me then :lol:
Lordy99

Postby ezz » Tue May 11, 2010 10:24 am

I have sent my 'crone' to get my north stand ticket today, if he fails he will be lashed 100 times for each goal we score :lol:
Hopefully will be able to sleep easy tonight with the ticket in my wallet, feel like I have a golden ticket off the chocolate factory :lol:
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby Bls Shrimp » Tue May 11, 2010 4:10 pm

less than 300 remaining for the north stand!!!
Bls Shrimp

Postby heysham_mfc » Tue May 11, 2010 4:56 pm

staff in the shop think they will all be sold out for all areas by tommorow
heysham_mfc

Postby Morecambe FC » Tue May 11, 2010 6:46 pm

Bls Shrimp wrote:less than 300 remaining for the north stand!!!

Latest update on tickets as of 7.30pm tonight:

177 Main Stand Tickets remaining

SOLD OUT on the Paddock

125 North Stand Tickets remaining

323 Car Wash Tickets remaining

That is a grand total of 655 tickets available for sale from 9am ish in the morning. The girls have done an absolutely fantastic job over the last 3 days with just under 1,000 tickets sold today alone. At a similar rate there will be no need to keep the shop open after 5pm tomorrow and we can all have an early night.

We will keep the websites updated and also let our friends at The Bay and Radio Lancashire know when we have sold out.

Commercial dept.
Morecambe FC

Postby halftimeresults » Tue May 11, 2010 6:53 pm

Morecambe FC wrote:
Bls Shrimp wrote:less than 300 remaining for the north stand!!!

Latest update on tickets as of 7.30pm tonight:

177 Main Stand Tickets remaining

SOLD OUT on the Paddock

125 North Stand Tickets remaining

323 Car Wash Tickets remaining

That is a grand total of 655 tickets available for sale from 9am ish in the morning. The girls have done an absolutely fantastic job over the last 3 days with just under 1,000 tickets sold today alone. At a similar rate there will be no need to keep the shop open after 5pm tomorrow and we can all have an early night.

We will keep the websites updated and also let our friends at The Bay and Radio Lancashire know when we have sold out.

Commercial dept.

great stuff

just a quick question, what colour will Morecambe be playing in on sunday?
halftimeresults

Postby steve mfc » Tue May 11, 2010 7:02 pm

That really is excellent, it just goes to show that we must have a bigger fan base now than when we were in the conference judging by how quick these play off tickets have sold compared to the previous ones.

Its just a pity that more of these people cant be persuaded to turn out for the run of the mill games.
steve mfc

Postby Morecambe FC » Tue May 11, 2010 7:05 pm

My information is that we are playing in Blue Shirts/White Shorts/White Socks on Sunday.

White socks being sourced from our friends at Genesis Sports (PUMA)

Commercial dept.
Morecambe FC

Postby John L » Tue May 11, 2010 10:10 pm

Morecambe FC wrote:My information is that we are playing in Blue Shirts/White Shorts/White Socks on Sunday.

White socks being sourced from our friends at Genesis Sports (PUMA)

Commercial dept.

Cheers Mark.... that's that sorted then.... the Everton look, especially for Jimbo, Jevo and Willo!!! 8-)
John L

Postby Lickle Jen Shrimp » Wed May 12, 2010 11:07 am

Gutted the paddock has sold out :(

looks like im going to try for car wash.

Is there access to a pie or pint at that section? im usually always in the paddock so have never ventured to the other sides aha
Lickle Jen Shrimp

Previous

Return to General Discussion