Playoff Tickets (Home Leg)

Playoff Tickets (Home Leg)

Postby Jody » Sun May 09, 2010 1:09 pm

Over 1000 tickets for the North Stand alone have gone within a few hours this morning.
This isn't counting any in the other areas of the ground which are also selling extremely well.
Get down ASAP to avoid disappointment!
Open until 4pm today - and then 8.30am onwards in the morning!
Jody

Re: Playoff Tickets (Home Leg)

Postby heysham_mfc » Sun May 09, 2010 2:34 pm

fantastic having a trip down on my lunch break tommorow
heysham_mfc

Postby Wild Bill » Sun May 09, 2010 3:11 pm

Sold over 1200 for the North Stand alone with about 400 for other areas by 3.30pm.

At this rate it will sell out by Wednesday-Thursday!

Any chance the club could accommodate the few hundred Daggers fans on half the Carwash to allow more home support in? Probably not but it may be worth looking into.
Wild Bill

Postby Crooky MFC » Sun May 09, 2010 3:15 pm

Wild Bill wrote:Sold over 1200 for the North Stand alone with about 400 for other areas by 3.30pm.

Any chance the club could accommodate the few hundred Daggers fans on half the Carwash to allow more home support in? Probably not but it may be worth looking into.

Im sure they'll bring a decent number, seemed a fair few at Darlington yesturday!
Crooky MFC

Postby Wild Bill » Sun May 09, 2010 3:24 pm

Crooky MFC wrote:
Wild Bill wrote:Sold over 1200 for the North Stand alone with about 400 for other areas by 3.30pm.

Im sure they'll bring a decent number, seemed a fair few at Darlington yesturday!

Five hour journey on a Thursday night. Be very surprised if more than 350 make the trip.

Another idea I had would be to split the South Stand in two and let Shrimps fans enter via the Paddock. Might create a bit of a bottle-neck though!
Wild Bill

Postby alwaysright » Sun May 09, 2010 3:34 pm

Give em half the carwash, be plenty of room for there fans. Both ends of the ground full would make a great atmosphere
alwaysright

Postby heysham_mfc » Sun May 09, 2010 6:48 pm

On their forum they recon only 250-300 so it would make sence to put them on the car wash and give the south stand to home support
heysham_mfc

Postby Wild Bill » Sun May 09, 2010 6:54 pm

heysham_mfc wrote:On their forum they recon only 250-300 so it would make sence to put them on the car wash and give the south stand to home support

Can only do it though if fans can enter and exit via separate locations.

Might be an option if the club can somehow set-up a makeshift turnstyle block where the emergency exit is in the middle of the stand behind the gantry?

Confident the club can sell 6000 home tickets after the turnout yesterday. Everyone I know who went is going again and many others are already showing an interest.
Wild Bill

Postby Caged Lion » Sun May 09, 2010 7:04 pm

We picked up tickets just before 4 today and they were 1218 and 1219. If you want tickets for the home game...GET DOWN TO THE SHOP PDQ!

Not sure how many are headed for the away game next Sunday but we are likely to be down there ready to LEARN THE WORDS to the latest 'new' song nice and early. It was so frustrating with the thumpit band down the front of the stand because from our perch at the back we couldn't get the changes from We love you...to...w'ell follow...to...that is why...to...that is why we like it

Clearly the whooo whooaaa etc was grand...but we couldn't work out when the change back to 'we love you' was happening.

Also there were loads of folk around who got going with us shrivelled old tarts when we found the right link. Some had never sung before to the best of my knowledge!!! So it was ace guys...just give us some more clues :D
Caged Lion

Postby morecambe mick » Sun May 09, 2010 7:16 pm

I think that the song will be fine tuned next sunday.

Trouble was there were differing numbers of whooa going on before looping back to We love you.

It'll get sorted, don't worry.

Something I noticed from the Aldershot video link on Youtube was that they could hardly hear us :o
morecambe mick

Postby Caged Lion » Sun May 09, 2010 7:51 pm

morecambe mick wrote:I think that the song will be fine tuned next sunday.

Trouble was there were differing numbers of whooa going on before looping back to We love you.

Something I noticed from the Aldershot video link on Youtube was that they could hardly hear us :o

We will have our hearing aids plugged in and turned on to full.

Re the vid link...it has always been the same Mick. When the North Stand is very full the drums in particular gets lost and numerous bodies seem to absorb a good whack of the volume. Us part-time singers who stand off to the side can't hear the links very well and struggle to join in

Trust me...we would join in 100% if we could get the tuneful nod, Mrs Lion resorts to some entertaining disco moves when we lose the thread. I was looking for the arm swipes but couldn't link it to the words easily...i.e. we love you we love you we love you

On the youtube vid of St Pauli they had 2 conductors...the guy in the black singlet was fantastic and the other to his right had an inverted wizard's hat that he was shouting through. I would just love to see 3,000 North Standbys thrashing that out, but I spect the stewards would struggle with you standing up on the crash barriers and conducting?
Caged Lion

Postby steve mfc » Sun May 09, 2010 8:15 pm

Caged Lion wrote:
morecambe mick wrote:I think that the song will be fine tuned next sunday.

On the youtube vid of St Pauli they had 2 conductors...the guy in the black singlet was fantastic and the other to his right had an inverted wizard's hat that he was shouting through. I would just love to see 3,000 North Standbys thrashing that out, but I spect the stewards would struggle with you standing up on the crash barriers and conducting?

That's the Germans for you well organised and efficient, interesting that they sing so many songs in English, you never walk alone etc, i didn't think it was to bad yesterday though for a first attempt.
steve mfc

Postby fletch_al » Sun May 09, 2010 8:19 pm

does anyone know if i can buy i ticket online or via the phone. im in Leeds and theres no one around that can get a ticket for me
fletch_al

Postby Burnley Shrimp » Sun May 09, 2010 8:28 pm

fletch_al wrote:does anyone know if i can buy i ticket online or via the phone. im in Leeds and theres no one around that can get a ticket for me

Tickets available over the phone from Monday am for all terraced areas.
Burnley Shrimp

Postby fletch_al » Mon May 10, 2010 9:19 am

Burnley Shrimp wrote:
fletch_al wrote:does anyone know if i can buy i ticket online or via the phone. im in Leeds and theres no one around that can get a ticket for me

said a bit busy at the moment, ring back later! :cry: :cry:
fletch_al

Postby marky No.1 » Mon May 10, 2010 9:24 am

fletch_al wrote:
Burnley Shrimp wrote:

Yeah Radio Lancs were there earlier and the car park was busy so beware of a microphone being shoved in your face! :lol: .. :oops:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Morecambe Player » Mon May 10, 2010 10:21 am

fletch_al wrote:
Burnley Shrimp wrote:

Fletch, if you want, I'll pop to the club and get you a ticket to save messing about and you can get it from me and pay me when you pick it up on the day. Just a favour to say thanks for your help and support this season. Where do you want a ticket for?
Morecambe Player

Postby fletch_al » Mon May 10, 2010 10:28 am

Morecambe Player wrote:
Fletch, if you want, I'll pop to the club and get you a ticket to save messing about and you can get it from me and pay me when you pick it up on the day. Just a favour to say thanks for your help and support this season. Where do you want a ticket for?

That would be fantastic! Could you get me a student/concession for the north stand. Any chance you could mail it to me. I'd feel much better if had the ticket in my hand. nothing can go wrong then lol. I can send you a check or paypal if you want. If not then thats ok too. thank you so much
fletch_al

Postby Morecambe Player » Mon May 10, 2010 10:30 am

Yeah no probs, just PM your address and I'll sort it.
Morecambe Player

Postby fletch_al » Mon May 10, 2010 10:31 am

you are a legend! who says player isnt worth it :lol: :lol:
fletch_al

Postby ezz » Mon May 10, 2010 10:37 am

how can you buy a ticket if you work till 5pm? Not going through this begging for a ticket swap again :(
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby mfcbro » Mon May 10, 2010 11:35 am

Just got mine ticket number 1401.Selling fast i think it will be another sell out.
mfcbro

Postby fletch_al » Mon May 10, 2010 11:36 am

mfcbro wrote:Just got mine ticket number 1401.Selling fast i think it will be another sell out.

without a doubt. only be selling for just over 24 hours
fletch_al

Postby redbull » Mon May 10, 2010 12:34 pm

JUST TO LET PEOPLE KNOW MY MATE HAS TRIED GETTING TICKETS THIS MORNING (MONDAY)AND THEY ARE ONLY AVAILABLE TO SEASON TICKET HOLDERS ONLY.THEY ARE AVAILABLE FROM TUSEDAY TO US ..... :twisted: :evil: :roll:
redbull

Postby mfcbro » Mon May 10, 2010 1:14 pm

Wrong redbull.Only the main stand tickets are available to season ticket holders today to give season ticket holders the chance to get their seat.They will be on general sale from tomorrow.All other areas can be purchased today.
mfcbro

Next

Return to General Discussion