Away leg tickets

Away leg tickets

Postby Rob » Sun May 09, 2010 1:48 pm

Have arrangements been made yet for tickets for the away game?

As a London based exile, even ordering by phone (if they ignore my east London postcode) I doubt tickets could be delivered before Sunday.
Rob

Re: Away leg tickets

Postby Crooky MFC » Sun May 09, 2010 1:55 pm

My mate rang up Dagenham, he was told he could ring up from 12 tomorrow and reserve a ticket, but otherwise you can pay on the day. I don't know how many tickets we're going to be allocated but I'd imagine we'll take 800-1000
Crooky MFC

Postby Curly » Sun May 09, 2010 1:57 pm

Rob wrote:Have arrangements been made yet for tickets for the away game?

As a London based exile, even ordering by phone (if they ignore my east London postcode) I doubt tickets could be delivered before Sunday.

Asked at the club today and they said arrangements had come through from D&R.
You can pay on the day at the ground paying £2 more than preordering, or contact D&R
to book yourself, this comes with a £1.50 booking fee.
Sounds worth it if you're ordering for a group of fans. ;)
YOU ALWAYS WAS AND YOU ALWAYS WAS BE!!!

Curly

Postby Dazzer » Sun May 09, 2010 2:00 pm

Just asked that question myself at the club 20 mins ago.

The club are'nt selling tickets themselves for the away leg.

They can be bought direct from D&R, or we can simply pay at the turnstile on the day. Away end apparently holds 1200 so you can decide yourself weather you think it will be sold out. I think I'll look to get my ticket from D&R this week to be on the safe side :)
Dazzer

Postby outsider » Sun May 09, 2010 10:33 pm

SHRIMPS' fans travelling to the play off first leg clash with Dagenham on Sunday can purchase tickets over the phone during the week or pay on the day.

Tickets can be pre purchased over the phone at a cost of £18 or £12 for concessions by ringing Dagenham on 0208 592 1549. There will however be a booking fee per purchase.

Admission on the day is £20 and £14 for concessions. The new away end at Dagenham holds 1,200 supporters.
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Postby marky No.1 » Mon May 10, 2010 4:02 pm

outsider wrote:
SHRIMPS' fans travelling to the play off first leg clash with Dagenham on Sunday can purchase tickets over the phone during the week or pay on the day.

Tickets can be pre purchased over the phone at a cost of £18 or £12 for concessions by ringing Dagenham on 0208 592 1549. There will however be a booking fee per purchase.

Admission on the day is £20 and £14 for concessions. The new away end at Dagenham holds 1,200 supporters.

Just got through to the Dagenham ticket office, having been engaged for most of the day, have pre ordered 2 adult tickets for £29.50p inc card fee.

We have been allocated the terrace not seats and she could'nt tell me exactly where - had a long day I think :lol:

Sounds like we might be in what was the home end terrace :roll:

BTW I said Morecambe end about 3 times to make sure! All the seats in the ground are SOLD OUT

http://www.daggers.co.uk/page/NewsDetai ... 02,00.html
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Crooky MFC » Mon May 10, 2010 4:21 pm

marky No.1 wrote:
outsider wrote:

Just got through to the Dagenham ticket office, having been engaged for most of the day, have pre ordered 2 adult tickets for £29.50p inc card fee.

We have been allocated the terrace not seats and she could'nt tell me exactly where - had a long day I think :lol:

BTW I said Morecambe end about 3 times to make sure! All the seats in the ground are SOLD OUT

Terrace without a roof, great :evil: Any idea what our allocation is now?
Crooky MFC

Postby Castaway » Mon May 10, 2010 5:02 pm

This doesn't sound particurlarly reassuring from Dagenham. With less than 6 days to the fixture it would be useful to know how many we have been allocated and it appears, as you say that the seated tickets are nearly entirely sold out by them.

Have they got a minimum commitment they have to adhere to?
Castaway

Postby Crooky MFC » Mon May 10, 2010 5:03 pm

Castaway wrote:This doesn't sound particurlarly reassuring from Dagenham. With less than 6 days to the fixture it would be useful to know how many we have been allocated and it appears, as you say that the seated tickets are nearly entirely sold out by them.

Have they got a minimum commitment they have to adhere to?

We've got the seats. A few people have rang up within the last 20 minutes.
Crooky MFC

Postby Sammy h » Mon May 10, 2010 5:04 pm

So can someone clarify where we are and how many we have? I am not sure whether to book the tickets or just get them on the day, i am thinking we wont take 1200 down? But is that even how much we have been allocated?
Sammy h

Postby The Hat » Mon May 10, 2010 5:12 pm

we are in the New away end sam, its seated and holds 1200 which is our allocation.
The Hat

Postby Burnley Shrimp » Mon May 10, 2010 5:13 pm

Sammy h wrote:So can someone clarify where we are and how many we have? I am not sure whether to book the tickets or just get them on the day, i am thinking we wont take 1200 down? But is that even how much we have been allocated?

Just rung up to try and buy 3. The ticket office asked me to ring back between 12 and 6 tomorrow. They did confirm that we have been given the new seated stand behind the goals holding 1200 so that should be enough, but I wouldn't be happy about travelling all that way without pre booked tickets.

C'mon Morecambe!
Burnley Shrimp

Postby morecambe mick » Mon May 10, 2010 6:29 pm

marky No.1 wrote:
outsider wrote:

I take it you got your phone call back Mark?
The lady in the office down there said she'd "made a mistake, it's my cock-up"
£37.50 for two adult tickets. :(
morecambe mick

Postby marky No.1 » Mon May 10, 2010 6:58 pm

morecambe mick wrote:
I take it you got your phone call back Mark?
The lady in the office down there said she'd "made a mistake, it's my cock-up"

£37.50 for two adult tickets. :(

YES! I can see why we are pay at the gate only. Wouldn't want ! to see Karen & Jody under even more pressure! :lol:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Return to General Discussion