ALL TICKETS NOW GONE!

ALL TICKETS NOW GONE!

Postby Posh » Wed May 05, 2010 1:25 pm

VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Re: ALL TICKETS NOW GONE!

Postby ezz » Wed May 05, 2010 1:39 pm

Congratulations to the club, a very nice pay day to move into the new stadium and summer transfer for.
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby Gnasher » Wed May 05, 2010 2:24 pm

Bollocks, that'll teach me to go to work :(
Legally permitted to use "Gnasher" by DC Thomson's lawyers since 1999.
#TooMuchTimeOnMyHands
Gnasher

Postby fletch_al » Wed May 05, 2010 2:28 pm

to all those who have missed out on a ticket for the last ever game at christie park i say this...

dont worry, there will be another game the following week :D :D :D
fletch_al

Brilliant, what a day it will be

Postby Arnside Red » Wed May 05, 2010 5:15 pm

hope my Dad wasnt joking when he said he had bought the tickets lol
Arnside Red

Postby alwaysright » Wed May 05, 2010 6:08 pm

WOW....thats brilliant news, should be a cracking atmosphere on saturday, lets just hope we can get the result that gets us in the play offs
alwaysright

Postby Bare shrimp » Wed May 05, 2010 7:13 pm

great news :D hopefully everyone will get behind the team and help them over the final hurdle and with some fans who would normally be in the north stand having tickets in the carwash maybe the atmosphere will come from not just one side of the ground :?: ;)
Bare shrimp

Postby Gnasher » Thu May 06, 2010 3:20 pm

Another glory hunter just sorted out a north stand ticket ;-)
Legally permitted to use "Gnasher" by DC Thomson's lawyers since 1999.
#TooMuchTimeOnMyHands
Gnasher

Postby P/T Indie » Thu May 06, 2010 3:28 pm

All these people who have swapped their North Stand tickets for the Car wash wont be to happy if it rains :lol:
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Postby heysham_mfc » Thu May 06, 2010 3:55 pm

P/T Indie wrote:All these people who have swapped their North Stand tickets for the Car wash wont be to happy if it rains :lol:

if the weather is anything like it is now it's not looking too good
heysham_mfc

Postby George Dawes » Thu May 06, 2010 3:57 pm

P/T Indie wrote:All these people who have swapped their North Stand tickets for the Car wash wont be to happy if it rains :lol:

i dont think it's funny at all! then it might piss off a lot of them people who go in the car-wash end thinking stuff buying a season ticket next year at the new ground, it's just going to be the same(no roof) and apparently it's not important for the sake of 100 people or so :?

the group i go with in the car-wash stand are now thinking twice of buying season tickets next year as the new home stand behind the goal is apparently smaller and wont hold as many as the current north stand to let people in by paying a £2 charge to get under cover from bad weather
George Dawes

Postby DTSJim » Thu May 06, 2010 5:13 pm

With all due respect, if you're not willing to spend 2 more pound a match to watch the match undercover, then why should the club spend many many thousands of pounds on a roof for that terrace. The price for that terrace would then undoubtedly go up anyway and people who want to save a few quid over the season won't even have the option.

Belting news about the sell out, not that it was ever in doubt.
DTSJim

Postby scar » Thu May 06, 2010 5:31 pm

heysham_mfc wrote:

if the weather is anything like it is now it's not looking too good

Thay can always take a coat with a hood or an umbrella..... it's only water, if you get wet, you'll dry off sometime later - no problem!

It's all about being there for the final game at Crusty Pie
scar

Postby George Dawes » Thu May 06, 2010 6:07 pm

DTSJim wrote:With all due respect, , then why should the club spend many many thousands of pounds on a roof for that terrace. The price for that terrace would then undoubtedly go up anyway and people who want to save a few quid over the season won't even have the option.

where are you going with this
if you're not willing to spend 2 more pound a match to watch the match undercover
out of my post :shock:

it's about if its pissing it down there's maybe no option available to go into the stand behind goal(with a roof) because it might not be big enough to hold everyone and people in the car-wash end at the new ground who put money out on season tickets will get pissed wet through, absolutely nothing to to with being tight with money :?
George Dawes

Postby Christies Child » Thu May 06, 2010 6:41 pm

DawZi wrote:
DTSJim wrote:With all due respect, , then why should the club spend many many thousands of pounds on a roof for that terrace. The price for that terrace would then undoubtedly go up anyway and people who want to save a few quid over the season won't even have the option.

if you're not willing to spend 2 more pound a match to watch the match undercover

it's about if its pissing it down there's maybe no option available to go into the stand behind goal(with a roof) because it might not be big enough to hold everyone and people in the car-wash end at the new ground who put money out on season tickets will get pissed wet through, absolutely nothing to to with being tight with money :?

...and what happens now when it pours down? You don't migrate to the stand 'cause you can't.
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby Keith » Thu May 06, 2010 6:43 pm

DawZi wrote:

So what are you saying? That the club should have built a bigger stand behind the goal so that when it is raining, people who have a season ticket for the uncovered part can guaranteed an upgrade? You've got to admit that there is no business sense in that is there? 'Hmm, let's spend tens of thousands of pounds building a bigger stand so that forty people can pay an extra two pounds each on half a dozen occasions each season, when it piddles it down'?
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby George Dawes » Thu May 06, 2010 7:23 pm

am saying there should be a roof on in the first place like planned in the original cost or at least sort something out with our ground sponsor's who are coincidentally building it now if anybody didn't notice

or they could at least make a better offer value wise with season tickets to fans who actually want to watch and take in a game of football from that of the ground(sidelines) a better deal so when in the winter months when it freezing and raining for days/weeks on end get the sense there not forgotten about and getting value for money after buying a season ticket

ive had two season tickets in the car wash end but never bothered this year and just switched to the north stand in the winter months due to a obvious reason but me like many other people would rather watch from the sidelines
George Dawes

Postby shrimpnsave » Thu May 06, 2010 7:26 pm

DawZi wrote:am saying there should be a roof on in the first place like planned in the original cost or at least sort something out with our ground sponsor's who are coincidentally building it now if anybody didn't notice

or they could at least make a better offer value wise with season tickets to fans who actually want to watch and take in a game of football from that of the ground(sidelines) a better deal so when in the winter months when it freezing and raining for days/weeks on end get the sense there not forgotten about and getting value for money after buying a season ticket

ive had two season tickets in the car wash end but never bothered this year and just switched to the north stand in the winter months due to a obvious reason but me like many other people would rather watch from the sidelines

totally agree with the above mentioned 8-)
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby mrpotatohead » Thu May 06, 2010 7:32 pm

This post has the makings of a classic :lol: :lol:

First of all

Has anyone on here ever bought a season ticket for the car wash terrace :?:

would raining on saturday put anyone off buying a season ticket for the new smaller home end next season :?:

When buying property a nice view enhances the price, the season ticket holders in the globe will have a nice view as there will be no empty stand blocking it :!:

I am having to stand in the carwash end on saturday along side quite a lot of other full time supporters, who, like myself, did not expect to see the game sell out, my son will wave at me from his seat in the main stand and shout ,UNLUCKY, LOSER, but i am glad to be there, lots of regular fans are not going to get in on saturday, might be a wake up call :?:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby Moose » Thu May 06, 2010 8:05 pm

[quote="mrpotatohead"]This post has the makings of a classic :lol: :lol:

First of all

Has anyone on here ever bought a season ticket for the car wash terrace :?: [quote]

Yes, thing is, if it looks like it might rain.... I take waterproofs. If it's an icy wind, I take a hat, gloves and a warm coat. If it's raining, icy cold and windy.... I go prepared with all of the above.
You pay for the Carwash, you stay in the Carwash, you should not just expect to be able to get into the Covered stands for an extra couple of quid.
I for one, am not arsed about a roof in the new 'carwash' and yes, I will be there supporting the team from the new 'carwash'.
Can't wait.

LINERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
Moose

Return to General Discussion