Saturday

Re: Saturday

Postby EDD » Tue May 04, 2010 10:10 pm

After seeing Lee "14 Clubs" Elam play for us on Saturday, in the Unibond playoff, I would certainly trade him for Hackney, and thats 3 leagues down....!
MFC's Only

Morecambe FC / Bradford Park Avenue FC

Supporter
EDD

Postby marky » Tue May 04, 2010 10:12 pm

Keith wrote:we'd better be careful how big we make the list... they may be there on Saturday! :lol: 8-)

I'm going to nominate Peter Withers for the greatest open goal miss I've ever seen and Tony Hughes for the best own goal I've ever seen :p
Some are dead and some are living. In my life, I've loved them all.
marky

Postby Keith » Wed May 05, 2010 6:37 am

EDD wrote:After seeing Lee "14 Clubs" Elam play for us on Saturday, in the Unibond playoff, I would certainly trade him for Hackney, and thats 3 leagues down....!

Which game did you see him play? I think he was getting better & better after a slow start and I wouldn't be unhappy to see him return. He scored on Saturday and will be playing in League 1 next season as his manager says he's 'very much' part of his plans. Lee Elam made a career out of signing on fees rather than make the most of his talent, which is a shame.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby George Dawes » Wed May 05, 2010 7:36 am

thought Hackney was a good crosser of the ball and good at set pieces, he always looked for space to run into, and a certain David Beckham use(still does) to play on the right-wing and he never/hardly use to run with the ball and dribble past defenders..

and that last home game Hackney played for us when he scored with his head he got MOTM?

can certainly think of at lot worse players in a MFC by a long shot
George Dawes

Postby EDD » Wed May 05, 2010 11:45 am

Which game did you see him play? I think he was getting better & better after a slow start and I wouldn't be unhappy to see him return. He scored on Saturday and will be playing in League 1 next season as his manager says he's 'very much' part of his plans. Lee Elam made a career out of signing on fees rather than make the most of his talent, which is a shame.

Bradford Park Avenue VS Boston, we lost 2-1.
MFC's Only

Supporter
EDD

Postby casey jones » Wed May 05, 2010 12:07 pm

i'm sorry, but i win this game hands down,.......PAUL RUSHDEN. He came on, JB's beckoned, and i'm there!!!!!!!!!!
casey jones

Postby Keith » Wed May 05, 2010 9:19 pm

EDD wrote:

Bradford Park Avenue VS Boston, we lost 2-1.

I didn't mean, or care about Elam, I meant Hackney :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby EDD » Wed May 05, 2010 9:24 pm

Calm down.... :?

Bradford City.
MFC's Only

Supporter
EDD

Postby ockers » Wed May 05, 2010 9:32 pm

marky wrote:
Keith wrote:we'd better be careful how big we make the list... they may be there on Saturday! :lol: 8-)

I'm going to nominate Peter Withers for the greatest open goal miss I've ever seen and Tony Hughes for the best own goal I've ever seen :p

all being well, this Saturday Tony Hughes should be at Christie Park
ockers

Previous

Return to General Discussion