Club announcement over Main Stand Block A tickets

Club announcement over Main Stand Block A tickets

Postby quinny » Tue May 04, 2010 8:35 pm

Morecambe FC Announcement regarding Block A main stand tickets for Saturday

"Regrettably, there has been an administrative error with the issue of a number of tickets for the forthcoming match with Aldershot on 8th May 2010.

"If you have a ticket for the Main Stand, Block A, you are kindly requested to arrive at the ground on match day as early as possible. Unfortunately, you may need to be allocated a different seat, within Block A, to the seat number shown on your ticket. Please be assured that everyone holding a ticket for the Main Stand will be allocated a seat.

"However, as reallocation of some supporters within the main stand will be required, your cooperation in arriving early is requested in order to minimise disruption."
quinny

Re: Club announcement over Main Stand Block A tickets

Postby glagys » Wed May 05, 2010 9:46 am

thats great but when your a season ticket holder and you buy a ticket to bring your child thats not very good you sat on your seat and your child in another part of the stand

why do we always muck it up

twice over the years they have sold my seat even though i always request and have been given the same one only for someone to turn up on matchday with the same seat as me

the bought ticket says block A
but no seat numbers, but the seat i requested ( next to mine in block C) was wrote on the ticket when i bought and also crossed off on the seating plan i watched them, so i assume i will be ok ??
anyone confirm this ??

and who should we see about this when we arrive at the ground
glagys

Postby glagys » Wed May 05, 2010 9:08 pm

no one able to confirm whether i will be sat with my daughter or if she will be somewhere else in the stand ????
glagys

Postby Keith » Wed May 05, 2010 9:50 pm

glagys wrote:no one able to confirm whether i will be sat with my daughter or if she will be somewhere else in the stand ????

quinny wrote:"If you have a ticket for the Main Stand, Block A, you are kindly requested to arrive at the ground on match day as early as possible. Unfortunately, you may need to be allocated a different seat, within Block A,

"However, as reallocation of some supporters within the main stand will be required, your cooperation in arriving early is requested in order to minimise disruption."

I would read in to that, perhaps incorrectly, that by having people arrive as requested, they will shuffle people around in a manner that allows for groups to remain together. If people arrive at 2:55pm they may have Hobson's choice. Arrive early, get a good seat with your daughter and enjoy watching the North Stand filling up to the sounds of the brass band. Hope the sun is shining!
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion