Coach travel to Shrewsbury

Coach travel to Shrewsbury

Postby Christies Child » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:37 am

Just had a 'phone call from a fellow Shrimp who like me is struggling to get to the game.

He reckons that he's 'phoned around and that all coach travel has been fully booked.

If so, then I wonder if there are others like us who would welcome an additional coach to be put on?

I would have thought that with the importance of the game that the club would have arranged for enough coaches to be available.

:?: :?: :?:
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Re: Coach travel to Shrewsbury

Postby Brian C » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:12 am

You can't blame the club. They only arrange the official travel for players and directors.

The fans make all travel arrangements themselves in their various groups.
ie: Sardines, Professionals, Indies, Official Supporters Club, etc.
Last edited by Brian C on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brian C

Postby marky No.1 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:12 am

Quite honestly the people that organise such trips have to plan some time in advance and have been let down by promisers on so many occasions I can understand why. I would'nt exactly call it glory hunting but certainly last minute. If there was nothing riding on Saturdays game there would not be the interest.

Same will happen next week for the Aldershot game when there will be moaners who can't get a seat ~ providing we get a result in salop of course.

You could always organise a coach/minibus between yourselves, the bigger the beach party the better I.M.O.

Bring it on :D
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby thegentlegiant » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:12 pm

Christies Child wrote:Just had a 'phone call from a fellow Shrimp who like me is struggling to get to the game.

He reckons that he's 'phoned around and that all coach travel has been fully booked.

If so, then I wonder if there are others like us who would welcome an additional coach to be put on?

I would have thought that with the importance of the game that the club would have arranged for enough coaches to be available.

:?: :?: :?:

CC see latest comment on here - http://www.ttpics.co.uk/shrimpsvoices/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7149&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
thegentlegiant

Return to General Discussion