Season Tickets?

Re: Season Tickets?

Postby RedRedWine1 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:27 pm

shrimper wrote:As for the lifetime season tickets I think they do what they say on the tin. The club knows they might lose money off some fans in the long run but that's fair enough if someone's prepared to fork out a big lump sum now. I know someone who got one when they first came out years ago for £1,000 - paid for itself several times over. These new ones would as well if you're going to stick with your support of the club.

Couldn't agree more!

Payment plan for a lifetime season ticket? Pah!
RedRedWine1

Postby Moose » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:38 pm

Have to admit, the payment plan made me smile when I saw it suggested. What sort of payment plan would you be looking for? - maybe £13 / £14 payment a week? ;)
So eventually after a good few years you will just be able to get in free? 8-)
What would be the benefit of the Club entertaining a payment plan which eventually lose them money?
Lifetime tickets should be paid for then and there in my opinion. I can't quite afford one at the moment but seriously considering SAVING up for one.
Moose

Postby Weetabix Kid » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:49 pm

time to start buying more scratch cards so have the money for a lifetime ticket !!
Weetabix Kid

Postby bigdavethebass » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:38 pm

Morecambe FC wrote:
bigdavethebass wrote:Can somebody from the club please explain why we can buy Junior match day tickets in blocks B, C and D but not Junior Season Tickets for these blocks.

Me and my son have been Season Ticket holders for 3 seasons and this has got us seriously hacked off...

A very valid question, when we started putting the season ticket and matchday options together we looked at all possible ticketing scenarios. A very large driving force with respect to junior supporters is our wish to provide a very safe and enjoyable matchday experience for our younger fans.

Whilst at Christie Park we have been unable to provide the "Family Section" in which to encourage families to support MFC, now at the Globe Arena, we have the facility and are able to offer the discounts, within this facility, to make watching football as a family more affordable.

We then looked at the options for "Families" to watch the game from other areas and to take advantage of the new facilities. This we have covered on a matchday basis, but have unfortunately not looked at from a season ticket point of view. This will be looked at over the next couple of days and we will update the pricing schedules accordingly.

Commercial dept.

Thanks to the Commercial Dept. for 'listening' and looking into this.
bigdavethebass

Previous

Return to General Discussion