Bradford ready to upset us

Bradford ready to upset us

Postby heysham_mfc » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:43 pm

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/s ... s/?ref=rss
The last couple of games when other teams have made comments about us pre match it has back fired and we have won lets hope for more of the same.
heysham_mfc

Re: Bradford ready to upset us

Postby drinkduffbeers » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:13 pm

love this one

Morecambe had nothing to play for last season at there place yet put in a shift and ended up with the points,granted they had a load of help from the officials,but it would be rude not to do exactly the same to them tomorrow at VP and pack them off back to Morecambe bay with their mouthy manager but no points.

don't like it up em do they :lol:
drinkduffbeers

Postby BCFC Morecambe » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:02 am

drinkduffbeers wrote:don't like it up em do they

Do you :) :) :)
BCFC Morecambe

Postby outsider » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:19 am

BCFC Morecambe wrote:

i do sweety did you enjoy YOUR cup final
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Postby Posh » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:36 pm

BCFC Morecambe wrote:

I think the difference is that five seasons ago if a Morecambe supporter said we'd be playing Bradford City at Valley Parade in a League game in front of 11,000 fans (allegedly) and we were the ones challenging for promotion and they were struggling way below us we'd have called them a loony and had a good laugh with them.

If it was a Bradford fan who said it Bradford fans would probably have been disowned him, treated him with contempt and don't said 'you're an idiot, next you'll be telling us they'll be giving away season tickets'.

In the circumstances I'm not as bothered as BCFC fans would be that we lost.
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby Christies Minder » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:33 pm

Posh wrote:I think the difference is that five seasons ago if a Morecambe supporter said we'd be playing Bradford City at Valley Parade in a League game in front of 11,000 fans (allegedly) and we were the ones challenging for promotion and they were struggling way below us we'd have called them a loony and had a good laugh with them.

From Sky Sports | Football News:

Morecambe's top seven hopes took a hit as the in-form Shrimps saw their four-game winning streak brought to a grinding halt by lowly Bradford courtesy of second-half goals from Zesh Rehman and Adam Bolder.
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12956_6091990,00.html

Since when would you have imagined it that way round?

Nothing else needed, really!
Christies Minder

Postby shrimper » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:10 pm

Bradford were very slightly the better team last night and deserved their win.

We're delighted to be in the same division and happy that we're doing better than them currently.

I liked the look of the lad Osborne, is he likely to be retained next season, BCFC?
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby BCFC Morecambe » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:51 pm

Thats the thing....I merely respond to a thread, and you guys turn it into Bradford think there bigger and better than us slanging match...?

If any of you lot had bothered to read the Bradford Predictions thread, I actually congratulated you on your season, and wished you all the best for the remainder of it.

So please don't try and say that I'm on here trying to belittle Morecambe, or big up Bradford in any way.

I liked the look of the lad Osborne, is he likely to be retained next season, BCFC?

That was actually Osbourne's first start all season, have to agree he looked the part last night, I think he is one of the few that will be kept for next year - Providing he wants to stay of course !
BCFC Morecambe

Postby shrimper » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:33 am

Cheers BCFC, looked a real handful. Taylor's not daft. That's why he's trying certain players now (apart from having to, because of injuries). He certainly looked to be playing for a contract. Grant was good as well, though he drifted out of it a bit later on.

Good luck anyway.
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby Christies Child » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:44 am

Any truth that Taylor is only there until the end of this season and that Coley is likely to take over, hence why he's not pressing for a contract at Stanley?

I personally doubt it, but it appears to be doing the rounds in both Bratford and Accy.
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:11 am

Christies Child wrote:Any truth that Taylor is only there until the end of this season and that Coley is likely to take over, hence why he's not pressing for a contract at Stanley?

I personally doubt it, but it appears to be doing the rounds in both Bratford and Accy.

I think theres only 1 club that Coley would leave Accrington for ;) :!: :?:
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Return to General Discussion