WTF

Re: WTF

Postby George Dawes » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:48 pm

this is the frustrating thing with Jevons

id have no complaints playing Duffy upfront he as the ability to do a good job on a regular basis

but Jevons the reputation the lads got and form he was in a few moths(back and maybe he is missing Craney such a good midfield supplier) should be giving us that cutting edge we are lacking at such a important time for us

he is still capable of shooting us to Wembeley glory, but how many chances do we give him he looks so off the boil :|

you could play Duffy Behind both Mullin and Jevons but then that could upset the balance in midfield :?

or do you replace Duffy with Wainwright/Hunter on the right then a straight swap Duffy for Jevons :?

fcuk me am glad am not a manager :lol:
George Dawes

Postby Keith » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:47 pm

Harry wrote: (which begs the question why have 4 midfielders on the bench and no Wayne Curtis)

Apparently Wayne was unwell
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby marky » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:44 pm

shrimper wrote:Big decision to drop your top scorer, though and he is always likely to pop up in the right place at the right time, as he was on Saturday.

What's good enough for Leeds United...
Some are dead and some are living. In my life, I've loved them all.
marky

Previous

Return to General Discussion