last game at CP

last game at CP

Postby feelingguilty » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:49 am

Fingers crossed - 3 more games to go!!!
feelingguilty

Re: last game at CP

Postby heysham_mfc » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:56 am

Just wondering if we know before the game that it is not going to be the last game at CP will all of the end of an era stuff be moved to the last game?
heysham_mfc

Postby DTSJim » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:06 am

I'd kind of hope not.

With all the emotion and stress that goes with playoff games I think, personally, I would struggle to enjoy the end of an era celebratations because of the importance of the match.

That being said, Aldershot could be equally as important but I just feel like our last league game should be the big celebration, plus the players will be able to join in as well.
DTSJim

Postby Heysham_red » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:21 am

The emphasis has been put on it being the last League game (certainly in the poster campaign anyway) so I would assume that any end of era celebrations will still be then.

Its a sticky* situation for the club but whatever the decision this should be clarified ASAP as it may effect ticket sales.

*sticky because we shouldn't assume we will make the play offs!
Heysham_red

Postby Richard Head » Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:51 pm

It would be a bit of a coincidence if our last 2 games at Christie Park were both against Aldershot
Richard Head

Postby Keith » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:07 pm

Richard Head wrote:It would be a bit of a coincidence if our last 2 games at Christie Park were both against Aldershot

I was thinking the same last night... add to that the intriguing possibility that both Aldershot and us may only need a draw to both be in the play offs, would thyat be the most boring 0-0 ever celebrated??? :? :lol: :lol:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion