The Most Complete Team Performance?

The Most Complete Team Performance?

Postby Keith » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:15 am

Superb! Anyone could have been nominated as MotM and no one would have argued. Excellent, from Barry to Jevons and all points in between!
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Re: The Most CompleteTteam Performance?

Postby Stanley Bowles » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:38 am

Keith wrote:Superb! Anyone could have been nominated as MotM and no one would have argued. Excellent, from Barry to Jevons and all points in between!

Your not wrong Keith it was rather pleasing to the eye. I do feel Hackers deserved man of the match ,as he does help to cause movement.
The dead don't have a choice - we do!
Stanley Bowles

Postby thegentlegiant » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:41 am

my motm would of been parrish followed by drummond!
thegentlegiant

Postby Posh » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:56 am

Stanley Bowles wrote:
Keith wrote:Superb! Anyone could have been nominated as MotM and no one would have argued. Excellent, from Barry to Jevons and all points in between!

Your not wrong Keith it was rather pleasing to the eye. I do feel Hackers deserved man of the match ,as he does help to cause movement.

He does create opportunities for others by constantly looking for space. Would like to see him beat his man, which commits another defender and creates better chances.

Parrish for me as MOTM then Mullin, who I thought was superb.
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby George Dawes » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:28 am

Mullin for me

at times he was even turning and running at defenders and he also showed very good link up play
George Dawes

Postby Keith » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:36 am

I thought Mullen was fantastic, probably the best I've ever seen him play, Drummond & Stanners bossed the centre (some of Drummie's long passes were sublime). I didn't disagree with Hackney being chosen, that is probably the best I've seen him play too. Parrish probably just shaved it for me as well but a very close call.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Re: The Most Complete Team Performance?

Postby parceldave » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:48 am

Parrish probably just shaved it for me as well but a very close call.

Apart from when he came into JB's like a lost child , " Have you seen my dad " i replied "No" and he went back outside and i said to you " Cant he remember what he looks like " :lol:
parceldave

Postby Martin » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:52 am

Parrish for me with Mullin a close second. Both played their hearts out for the team.

That Parrish tackle in the penalty area was just superb!
Martin

Postby heysham_mfc » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:12 pm

all played well yesturday well done :D
heysham_mfc

Postby MORECAMBE_RULE » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:32 pm

Drummond and Parrish for me. Hackney had good touches and took his goal well. I just think like Baker, he drifts in and out of games, unlike Duffy who is always powering down the wing. If Hackney can form a good partnership with Wilson though i would look to sign him. Wilson is great on the overlap and Hackney likes to drift in field, they just need to work together and we will be deadly down the left. Also another downside for Hackney is that he cant defend... like Baker. Still needs to do a bit more for me to warrant a contract.
MORECAMBE_RULE

Postby bigreddog » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:59 pm

I was sitting near the sponsors yesterday, they actually thought that they could have given MOTM to the entire team, it really was that good a performance. Simon got it partly because of his goal, partly because of his interplay, but mostly because he always wanted the ball from start to finish. The Parrish tackle was absolute class, the drummond pass for the goal was superb, but as keith quite rightly started this thread, THE team performance since we joined the league.
Fans' Club Morecambe

join the facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home.php?sk=group_183535545003563&id=193325224024595&notif_t=like
Updated, interactive, snazzy website coming soon...
bigreddog

Return to General Discussion