Parrish signs on and...

Parrish signs on and...

Postby Christies Child » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:17 pm

...Stanners and Panther are close to agreeing new deals according to Radio Lancashire 4.30pm Sports update.

Get Craney sorted out and the signing of a creative midfielder and that's that area sorted.

As for Baz....let's hope that a deal that suits all parties can be worked out.
Last edited by Christies Child on Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Re: Parrish signs on and...

Postby morecambe mick » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:22 pm

Andy signing on is great news, he has really shown his worth this season and no doubt has been attracting scouts from higher leagues.
I think a settled and happy Panther would be a good signing.
Stanners, the way he's been playing, goes without saying would be great.
morecambe mick

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:32 pm

Excellent news. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby heysham_mfc » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:47 pm

great news been impressed with Parrish this season.
heysham_mfc

Postby james456 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:06 pm

Parrish signing on is fantastic news. He's really improved since last season and its great to see a young player like him feature in the first team - particularly in defence where experience has been favoured in recent years.
james456

Postby Morecambe Jack » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:11 pm

Very pleased with the news on all three. Parrish has had a great season and is still very young and stanley has shown over the last few games he deserves a contract - thats what Sammy asked for and that's exactly what has happened. Panther will be a great signing if he starts next season as he first came here - im sure he will.

As for Craney, CC, he still has a further year with Huddersfield doesn't he? So it would depend what they want to do with him.
Morecambe Jack

Postby Christies Child » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:12 pm

heysham_mfc wrote:great news been impressed with Parrish this season.

Somewhat ironic that more than a few questioned his ability last season...including myself. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Just goes to show that a few of us can't see potential when it stares us in the face! :o :o :o

;)
Christies Child

Postby Christies Child » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:14 pm

Morecambe Jack wrote:Very pleased with the news on all three. Parrish has had a great season and is still very young and stanley has shown over the last few games he deserves a contract - thats what Sammy asked for and that's exactly what has happened. Panther will be a great signing if he starts next season as he first came here - im sure he will.

As for Craney, CC, he still has a further year with Huddersfield doesn't he? So it would depend what they want to do with him.

True..but I somehow think that he may not be in their plans next season just like he wasn't this along with PJ.
Christies Child

Postby steve mfc » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:23 pm

Yates was a difficult act to follow and its never easy replacing a fans favorite, he did come in for a fair bit of criticism but fair play to the lad he just got his head down and got on with it.

I would say he is now a better player than Yates was and has became a fans favorite in his own right. Well done Andy.
steve mfc

Postby heysham_mfc » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:03 pm

Christies Child wrote:
heysham_mfc wrote:great news been impressed with Parrish this season.

Somewhat ironic that more than a few questioned his ability last season...including myself. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Just goes to show that a few of us can't see potential when it stares us in the face! :o :o :o

;)

Me too but hes come on a lot since then :D
heysham_mfc

Postby Harry » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:06 pm

Good news about Parrish and the other two, although I hope like many others Manny can get back to his pre-injury form. Assuming Garry Hunter's being pushed towards the right wing, get Si Hackney signed up and a decent central midfielder and we're sorted in the middle :D
Harry

Postby P/T Indie » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:54 pm

Great news that we offering Stanners a contract I thought he might be on his way this summer. Have him and Sammy now patched things up?

Panther pre injury would be a brilliant signing but his form of late I am not to sure.

Not sure if I would offer Craney a contract.
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Postby shrimper » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:33 pm

Harry wrote:Good news about Parrish and the other two, although I hope like many others Manny can get back to his pre-injury form. Assuming Garry Hunter's being pushed towards the right wing, get Si Hackney signed up and a decent central midfielder and we're sorted in the middle :D

Craney needs to prove his fitness before being offered any contract.

Hackney's looked good but I'd still prefer Marc Pugh, Hereford winger and top scorer who may be available in June if we act quickly.
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby parceldave » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:35 pm

Good news about Parrish, i think he can play almost any position and will make a good partner for Will ;) . Stanners and SM must have made up if he's going to be offered a new contract. i thought Panther was on loan from Exeter :?: , but anyway since his injury has shown nothing like the player he was and has had plenty of chances lately, so how anyone can assume he's going to get that form back is beyond me. :o . Sorry Harry but Hackney hasn't done too much either to convince me to keep him , both he and Duffy are too lightweight, is there another Thommo out there . :roll:
parceldave

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:38 pm

shrimper wrote:
Harry wrote:Good news about Parrish and the other two, although I hope like many others Manny can get back to his pre-injury form. Assuming Garry Hunter's being pushed towards the right wing, get Si Hackney signed up and a decent central midfielder and we're sorted in the middle :D

Hackney's looked good but I'd still prefer Marc Pugh, Hereford winger and top scorer who may be available in June if we act quickly.

Yes , Pugh looks a class act. Scored 2 here at Christie on the first day of the season for Hereford.
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby Number 1 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:57 pm

I reckon Sammy and Stanners have a bit of a love hate relationship. If Stanners continues to perform well, then he'll play, but if he does something wrong, he's out. I guess if anyone deserves their place in the side on merit, it's Craig as he knows he has to perform to stay in the team, and to be fair, he has done in the past few games.

I don't think anyone would disagree that Sammy has his favourites, but to be fair, he has also played Stanley owing to his recent good form, for the benefit of the team. Whether, long term, he wants Stanners in the side remains to be seen.

I could be totally wrong though.

As for Parrish and Panther, I've not seen it on the official site about them but again if true it's good news, especially if we have the Pre Campbell Panther, and not the one after...
Number 1

Postby Curly » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:02 pm

Good news.
Thought this was going to be a thread about playing football/claiming benefits :?
YOU ALWAYS WAS AND YOU ALWAYS WAS BE!!!

Curly

Postby Martin » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:22 pm

Great news about Andy Parrish. He's really taken his chance this season and is improving all the time. His work rate and commitment is second to none. He really plays for the club.
Martin

Postby George Dawes » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:07 pm

shrimper wrote:

he caught my eye arguably the best opposition player ive seen at CP this year but i think bigger clubs will me looking at him he's L1 material
George Dawes

Postby outsider » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:45 pm

DawZi wrote:
shrimper wrote:

he caught my eye arguably the best opposition player ive seen at CP this year but i think bigger clubs will me looking at him he's L1 material

That will be us then :?:
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Return to General Discussion