Ticket sales so far...

Ticket sales so far...

Postby Wild Bill » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:03 pm

Anyone have some acurate information on how sales are going? Not bought mine yet but might do on Friday.

Also, are family tickets and student consessions still available for the game?

I see its Barrow's big day at Wembley the same day. Shame as we might have normally tempted a few Cumbrians along!
Wild Bill

Re: Ticket sales so far...

Postby Blackpool Shrimp » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:58 pm

I bought my ticket this morning and the lady in the club shop said they had sold just short of 1000 tickets for the north stand alone....so should be excellent turn out for last ever game possibly in the region of 4000 ish
Blackpool Shrimp

Postby morecambe mick » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:01 pm

Fgh shrimp wrote:I bought my ticket this morning and the lady in the club shop said they had sold just short of 1000 tickets for the north stand alone....so should be excellent turn out for last ever game possibly in the region of 4000 ish

I think the ticket I got today was about 774 for North Stand.
morecambe mick

Postby heysham_mfc » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:24 pm

is the Main Stand sold out now then? if so then thats around 2,000 tickets sold so not bad at all
heysham_mfc

Postby Crooky MFC » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:07 pm

Any idea as to how many season ticket holders we have?
Crooky MFC

Postby Caged Lion » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:15 pm

Crooky MFC wrote:Any idea as to how many season ticket holders we have?

2 here, and working on a couple of folk to take up the option for next season. This is very exciting as we are now getting into the 'free' games, including the last one agin Aldershot. That represents such good value.
Caged Lion

Postby Christies Child » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:37 am

circa 400

I'd hope that more will be tempted to buy one next season.

Excellent value for money especially at the Globe Arena and may even be better value IF the club add Car Parking as a payable extra :?: :?: :?:
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby Mark S » Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:41 am

Christies Child wrote:

circa 400

Excellent value for money especially at the Globe Arena and may even be better value IF the club add Car Parking as a payable extra :?: :?: :?:

Lets hope that is one suggestion that they dont take.

How can you offer 400 plus fans parking when there are not enough spaces?
Mark S

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:04 pm

Mark S wrote:
Christies Child wrote:

circa 400

How can you offer 400 plus fans parking when there are not enough spaces?

The club quite clearly can't guarantee all season ticket holders a parking space.

However a certain number of parking spaces could be made available with season ticket holders having the first chance to purchase them. At say £100 per season if there were 100 places its an extra £10,000 for the club.
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby Mark S » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:56 pm

Much more sensible.
Mark S

Postby Christies Child » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:03 pm

Excellent value for money especially at the Globe Arena and may even be better value IF the club add Car Parking as a payable extra :?: :?: :?:[/quote]

How can you offer 400 plus fans parking when there are not enough spaces?[/quote]

The club quite clearly can't guarantee all season ticket holders a parking space.

However a certain number of parking spaces could be made available with season ticket holders having the first chance to purchase them. At say £100 per season if there were 100 places its an extra £10,000 for the club.[/quote]

I wasn't suggesting that it be made as part of the Season Ticket deal because not all season ticket holders can either drive or would in fact want it. Just as an additional benefit AT A COST to those who would want it.
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby mrpotatohead » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:28 pm

hmmmm :roll:

I am sure there will be a small crew of , mind yer car mister, kids on the nice estate next to dodge city negating the need for a car park, I for one will not be parking my canary yellow allegro down that neck of the woods :lol:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby heysham_mfc » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:25 am

but not every season ticket holder drives and some will walk to the ground if they don't live too far away
heysham_mfc

Postby steve mfc » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:02 pm

morecambe mick wrote:
Fgh shrimp wrote:I bought my ticket this morning and the lady in the club shop said they had sold just short of 1000 tickets for the north stand alone....so should be excellent turn out for last ever game possibly in the region of 4000 ish

I think the ticket I got today was about 774 for North Stand.

I went down for a couple of tickets today No 894, so if they are selling them in order then that makes about 120 sold for the North Stand in the last six days.

Plenty of time left yet, but i feel a lot will depend on our being in with a chance of the playoffs on the last day as far as being a sell out is concerned.
steve mfc

Postby Andy » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:37 pm

Got my North Stand ticket today but couldn't tell you what number it is as my sister in law got it for me and I won't pick it up til the 7th, so I'm coming up ! :D
Back on the spanners
Andy

Postby Wild Bill » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:02 am

No doubt we will sell a good few hundred on Saturday with a home game
Wild Bill

Postby Keith » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:55 am

Andy wrote:Got my North Stand ticket today but couldn't tell you what number it is as my sister in law got it for me and I won't pick it up til the 7th, so I'm coming up ! :D

Wouldn't she tell you if you asked her??? :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby heysham_mfc » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:01 am

Keith wrote:
Andy wrote:Got my North Stand ticket today but couldn't tell you what number it is as my sister in law got it for me and I won't pick it up til the 7th, so I'm coming up ! :D

Wouldn't she tell you if you asked her??? :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

maybe it's a supprise :lol: ;)
heysham_mfc

Postby Dazzer » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:02 pm

Wild Bill wrote:No doubt we will sell a good few hundred on Saturday with a home game

Does anyone know if they will be available saturday? I thought the initial announcement said they were available to buy office hours Monday - Friday
Dazzer

Postby heysham_mfc » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:50 pm

Dazzer wrote:
Wild Bill wrote:No doubt we will sell a good few hundred on Saturday with a home game

Does anyone know if they will be available saturday? I thought the initial announcement said they were available to buy office hours Monday - Friday

no it's within club shop hours so that incudes match days before and after the game
heysham_mfc

Postby Andy » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:35 pm

Wouldn't she tell you if you asked her???

It's bad enough having to go there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :lol: :lol:
Back on the spanners
Andy

Postby Wild Bill » Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:26 pm

Bought my ticket for the north stand today with 1340 printed on it. I asked how many they had sold and they said the main stand had sold out and you could add current season ticket holders to the numbers already sold.

So I make that about 1600 in the north stand, 1200 in the main stand and maybe 300 or so on the paddock and carwash. About 3100 home tickets sold then. Heard rumours of Aldershot selling all their 940 tickets so we need to make sure we sell our 1800ish spare tickets to have a full house.

No matter what the result next week we will surely have something to play for so drag as many part-timers down as you can round up! :lol:
Wild Bill

Postby Bls Shrimp » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:25 pm

Aldershot website says they're in talks about getting some seated tickets... :?: :?: but obviously this isn't even being taken into consideration if the main stand is sold out!
Bls Shrimp

Postby steve mfc » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:59 pm

Bls Shrimp wrote:Aldershot website says they're in talks about getting some seated tickets... :?: :?: but obviously this isn't even being taken into consideration if the main stand is sold out!

It has been confirmed that they will only have the away terrace, however it is now pay on the day for their fans and they are worried that we will sell out and our supporters will go into the away end leaving them with a wasted journey. Personally i cant see any chance of that happening.

They should bring a good following especially as its highly unlikely that they can clinch a play off spot this Saturday.
steve mfc

Postby morecambe mick » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:21 am

Bls Shrimp wrote:Aldershot website says they're in talks about getting some seated tickets... :?: :?: but obviously this isn't even being taken into consideration if the main stand is sold out!

Whilst in the shop on Saturday I over heard Neil Marsden discussing the fact that their weren't any seats for away fans over the phone.
He was adamant that MFC had broken no rules and that we had a letter from the authorities stating we didn't have provide any seats for away fans.
When it comes to rules and regs, NM is your man.
End of.
morecambe mick

Next

Return to General Discussion