Newcastle joke

Newcastle joke

Postby darrenlock » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:08 pm

What joke fans Newcastle have , why because the fans want Mike Ashley to spend more cash in the summer why he spent alot of his own money this season.
I watched the fans reaction on sky sports it was a joke Newcastle deserve to be a Premiership team correct but at best id put them 15Th even if Newcastle spent 10-15million in summertime.

Well Newcastle well done i think you be a yo-yo club if there a premiership within 2-3 season then i think there can push for Europe but ATM top8 and Birmingham are better even if Newcastle spend 40 million
darrenlock

Re: Newcastle joke

Postby durhamshrimp » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:22 pm

Mike Ashley only held on til they went up so he could get more money when selling the club. He has no interest in the good of the club just what's good for him.
durhamshrimp

Postby George Dawes » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:52 pm

durhamshrimp wrote:Mike Ashley only held on til they went up so he could get more money when selling the club. He has no interest in the good of the club just what's good for him.

i dont belive that, the guys a geordie and life long Newcastle fan and will have NFC interests at heart so be it in his own pocket aswell

but the ££££££££££££££££££££££££££ that guy as put into the club with no profit in return and yeah the guy made a "HUGE BALLS UP" appointing Denise Wise

the Newcastle fans should give the guy a break, and move on and be thankful there not in Portsmouth's shoes with bent corrupt Owners
George Dawes

Postby durhamshrimp » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:25 pm

DawZi wrote:
durhamshrimp wrote:Mike Ashley only held on til they went up so he could get more money when selling the club. He has no interest in the good of the club just what's good for him.

the guys a geordie and life long Newcastle fan

This statement is a complete lie so I don't know why you said it.

Try 'the guy's a cockney and life long spurs fan'
durhamshrimp

Postby marky » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:35 pm

Yes, Dawzi, Mike Ashley is about as Geordie as me! He bought the club because he fancied having a new toy to play with and the whole thing blew up in his face. He's kept a very low profile this season, which is fine given the successes Newcastle have had. There's no doubt that it'll be easier and more profitable for him to sell a club about to re-enter the Premier League than one that has just been relegated so it'll be very interesting to see who owns the club come August.
Some are dead and some are living. In my life, I've loved them all.
marky

Postby George Dawes » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:18 pm

durhamshrimp wrote:
DawZi wrote:

the guys a geordie and life long Newcastle fan

This statement is a complete lie so I don't know why you said it.

Try 'the guy's a cockney and life long spurs fan'

well i got my understanding off MOTD, but he looks like a fat beer guzzling geordie who fits in with the crowd anyway :lol:
George Dawes

Postby greenshrimp » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:17 pm

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/spo ... 004062618/

A bit of geordie based satire for you...
greenshrimp

Postby Martin » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:18 pm

DawZi wrote:well i got my understanding off MOTD, but he looks like a fat beer guzzling geordie who fits in with the crowd anyway :lol:

Yeah, except for the dead givaway.... He always wears a shirt during the match!! :lol:
Martin

Postby RedRedWine1 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:58 pm

No matter what he says, Ashley wants to sell. He might not say otherwise in public because it would not put him in a very strong bargaining position. He'll want to recoup as much money as possible, and won't be able to do that by telling everybody that he doesn't want the club anymore!

I think Newcastle will go straight back down unless they strengthen considerably. Their recent acquisitions are not good enough for the Premiership. I really don't know why they have purchased Best and Routledge who are average championship players.
RedRedWine1

Postby Curly » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:29 pm

League 2 gets about 8% of unclaimed parachute payments for the next season, doesn't it?
So whats our 1/24th cut of that?
YOU ALWAYS WAS AND YOU ALWAYS WAS BE!!!

Curly

Postby shrimpnsave » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:38 pm

Curly wrote:League 2 gets about 8% of unclaimed parachute payments for the next season, doesn't it?

you going for decimals or fractions :?: :?: :lol:
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby darrenlock » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:02 pm

Newcastle are lucky to have Mike Ashley , he made a mistake appopinting Dennis Wise and poor transfer siging like Michael Owen.
He stood by Newcastle spend alot of cash making sure Newcastle were ok in the championship and now i hope Newcastle are a premiership team i think there will struggle but good luck
darrenlock

Postby Curly » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:02 pm

shrimpnsave wrote:
Curly wrote:League 2 gets about 8% of unclaimed parachute payments for the next season, doesn't it?

Both! and could you give me your answers in Binary.
YOU ALWAYS WAS AND YOU ALWAYS WAS BE!!!

Curly

Postby ezz » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:03 am

We'll get enough for the lads to have some tape for their socks :D
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby alwaysright » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:18 am

More importantly, dont forget the water for pre season training ?????????????
alwaysright

Postby morecambe mick » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:52 am

Curly wrote:
shrimpnsave wrote:

Both! and could you give me your answers in Binary.

The answer is....

or £37,333 if you're thick like me ;)
morecambe mick

Postby mrpotatohead » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:13 pm

Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Return to General Discussion