Man of the match v Lincoln

Man of the match v Lincoln

Postby Blackburn shrimp » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:47 pm

Had to be Paul Mullin for me he never stopped running and closing down all afternoon and got his rewards with another goal :D
Blackburn shrimp

Re: Man of the match v Lincoln

Postby George Dawes » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:09 pm

Blackburn shrimp wrote:Had to be Paul Mullin for me he never stopped running and closing down all afternoon and got his rewards with another goal :D

i listened to the match on the media player with the opposition commentary like i always do getting a fair unbiased assessment of our own players and they where singing his praises saying he stands out in L2 and is a handful for any defence with his pressence and work rate
George Dawes

Postby ockers » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:20 pm

DawZi wrote:
Blackburn shrimp wrote:Had to be Paul Mullin for me he never stopped running and closing down all afternoon and got his rewards with another goal :D

i listened to the match on the media player with the opposition commentary like i always do getting a fair unbiased assessment of our own players and they where singing his praises saying he stands out in L2 and is a handful for any defence with his pressence and work rate

fair unbiased assessment???
i think we tell it how it is warts and all
implying both Derek Quinn and myself dont do the very same???
im disappointed that you feel you cant listen in on match days to our commentary and trust our reporting
listening to Chris Sutton on Radio Lincolnshire on the way home he was at an entirely different game today as were some of the dipsticks ringing in and texting in to their programme
great result difficult conditions worthy winners
mullin moss and roche the pick for me this afternoon
great support from the 165 who made the journey too
ockers

Postby durhamshrimp » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:49 am

On behalf of shrimpnsave i'd say Stanley.
durhamshrimp

Postby George Dawes » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:23 am

ockers wrote:
DawZi wrote:

fair unbiased assessment???
i think we tell it how it is warts and all
implying both Derek Quinn and myself dont do the very same???
im disappointed that you feel you cant listen in on match days to our commentary and trust our reporting
listening to Chris Sutton on Radio Lincolnshire on the way home he was at an entirely different game today as were some of the dipsticks ringing in and texting in to their programme
great result difficult conditions worthy winners
mullin moss and roche the pick for me this afternoon
great support from the 165 who made the journey too

no offence, i think ive only ever listened to the /Morecambe commentary once and as soon as i noticed you could switch over i did so straight away and have always switched over since apart from when you had Barry Roche on what was a good show and interesting :)

its just nice to get a different opinion and see how other fans and players rate us, as we(me) probably always look for the bad things in our own players where as they always look for the good things
George Dawes

Postby P/T Indie » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:54 am

Stanners for me he worked really hard in the middle of the park for us.
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Postby Vinny » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:40 am

Yep. Stanners. Thought he had a great game full of energy, chasing, tackling, creative passing and deserved his goal. He's looked in great form since getting back in the side.
Bring me sunshine, in your smile.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Vinny

Postby John L » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:51 am

I agree, Stanners was my man of the match. Thought Drummy had a bit of a poor game though.
John L

Return to General Discussion