The last match and the back room

The last match and the back room

Postby Themissus » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:42 pm

I dont know if any of the big guy's read these posts but the guys who wanted to go in the BACK ROOM after the last match were told it has now gone from £50 to £100 ? why is this.you should be begging my hubby to go in as a mark of respect for him being a loyal fan morecambe mouth/shoutyman not charging double the normal price just where on earth is your loyalty to your fans ?
Themissus

Re: The last match and the back room

Postby shrimper » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:13 pm

If I get you right you are referring to the matchday hospitality package in JBs. I would think it's reasonable for the club to declare the last match as a 'premium' game and charge accordingly.

Not being funny but if they were wanting to 'reward' certain fansby allowing them in for the last game, they'd be hard pressed to choose which ones should be given that honour.

Sorry if I've misunderstood you.

BTW I think 'shoutyman's great!
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby Keith » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:46 pm

Themissus wrote:I dont know if any of the big guy's read these posts but the guys who wanted to go in the BACK ROOM after the last match were told it has now gone from £50 to £100 ? why is this.you should be begging my hubby to go in as a mark of respect for him being a loyal fan morecambe mouth/shoutyman not charging double the normal price just where on earth is your loyalty to your fans ?

Just wondering, does your husband regularly pay £50 to go in? I would think those who do, generally will be happy to pay extra for this special game. Those who don't regularly go in aren't really the ones who should be worried anyway.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Dragofly » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:47 pm

A lot of effort has gone into making the last match a match to remember, no detail has escaped attention. For instance our local scout group have been hand painting the match day peas with the “End of Era" logo, and the Monks at Buckfast Abbey are busy illuminating the Matchday program. It has been independently assessed that these two measures alone could net the club £163,786
Attachments
End fo Ers Peas.jpg
End fo Ers Peas.jpg (70.7 KiB) Viewed 543 times
Last Match Prog.jpg
Last Match Prog.jpg (93.44 KiB) Viewed 542 times
Dragofly

Postby mrpotatohead » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:07 pm

YOUR GENIUS WILL BE SEEN AFTER YOUR DEMISE

BUT WHAT TF ??
A TRUE ART GIANT, WELL DONE :lol:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby durhamshrimp » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:51 am

Dragofly wrote:A lot of effort has gone into making the last match a match to remember, no detail has escaped attention. For instance our local scout group have been hand painting the match day peas with the “End of Era" logo, and the Monks at Buckfast Abbey are busy illuminating the Matchday program. It has been independently assessed that these two measures alone could net the club £163,786

Bless.
durhamshrimp

Return to General Discussion