Dario Gradi and Crewe fans.

Re: Dario Gradi and Crewe fans.

Postby Harry » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:22 pm

He is a diving little so and so though
Harry

Postby morecambe mick » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:18 pm

I didn't say I thought it was his fault merely saying that I thought that may be the answer to the question, of why the booing.
Chris Blackburn had two bad games in a row that one and the final, his slip allowed Exeter to take the lead.

I thought at the time that Donaldson had fouled Drenchy, but looking at the replays Drench was extremely lucky not to be sent off, because the ref missed the push from Blacky.

For the record I'd love Donaldson to play for us.
morecambe mick

Postby Christies Child » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:11 pm

morecambe mick wrote:I didn't say I thought it was his fault merely saying that I thought that may be the answer to the question, of why the booing.
Chris Blackburn had two bad games in a row that one and the final, his slip allowed Exeter to take the lead.

I thought at the time that Donaldson had fouled Drenchy, but looking at the replays Drench was extremely lucky not to be sent off, because the ref missed the push from Blacky.

For the record I'd love Donaldson to play for us.

Me and you and a few others too...
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby heysham_mfc » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:26 pm

did we not try to sign him a couple of years back before he went to Scotland?
heysham_mfc

Postby Themissus » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:36 pm

Shoutyman is right in most of the things he shouts anyway so why u all ranting on ? He works very hard all week and footy on saturday is his time to let his hair down.He is the kindest and most hard working man you will ever meet not a yob he is not abusive not violent so yer you all get back in yer box if you dont like it dont go.What are fans meant to do at footy ? whisper to each other ? grow up and get real
Themissus

Postby shrimpnsave » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:40 pm

Themissus wrote:Shoutyman is right in most of the things he shouts anyway so why u all ranting on ? He works very hard all week and footy on saturday is his time to let his hair down.He is the kindest and most hard working man you will ever meet not a yob he is not abusive not violent so yer you all get back in yer box if you dont like it dont go.What are fans meant to do at footy ? whisper to each other ? grow up and get real

guess you are a fan then :lol:
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby Themissus » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:53 pm

Yer a big fan of shouty man he is my hubby.lol he might be loud yer but better to be shouting than going kicking heads in and the likes,he enjoys his saturdays at footy.You will not find a nicer man than him at all.with our 14th wedding anniversary coming up i think i should know him better than most and there is no way he would ever be racist or abusive to anyone.It comes to summit when you cant say owt for fear of offending some1.morrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeecccambeeeeeeee
Themissus

Postby shrimpnsave » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:57 pm

yer,uve had a good rant today....get it off your chest lass :D
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby Keith » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:21 pm

Themissus wrote:for fear of offending some1

I think very few of us are offended by shoutyman, in fact most of us are delighted to hear noise coming from the main stand...

But text speak on this forum??? Now THAT is offensive!!! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Previous

Return to General Discussion