The run in

The run in

Postby halftimeresults » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:03 pm

i still think that we can catch Rotherham
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... efault.stm
halftimeresults

Re: The run in

Postby Tammy_VIP » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:05 pm

I really really hope you go up. You're a decent lot.
Tammy_VIP

Postby Keith » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:41 pm

I've just done this up to the last game of the season. Going in to it, I have Aldershot requiring one point to secure a play off spot, while we start in 9th requiring a win and neither Northampton or Dagenham & Redbridge winning. For Tammy's benefit, I have County one point behind Rochdale at the start of the last day...

Sadly, I have us finishing in 8th, one point outside play offs :cry: Oh, and Rochdale pipping County by the same margin. Oddly, I also have Accrington & Barnet with a game left to play :roll: If I could be bothered, I'd go back and look if I missed it or if the BBC have cocked up... but I can't be bothered.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Tammy_VIP » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:44 pm

Keith wrote:I've just done this up to the last game of the season. Going in to it, I have Aldershot requiring one point to secure a play off spot, while we start in 9th requiring a win and neither Northampton or Dagenham & Redbridge winning. For Tammy's benefit, I have County one point behind Rochdale at the start of the last day...

Sadly, I have us finishing in 8th, one point outside play offs :cry: Oh, and Rochdale pipping County by the same margin. Oddly, I also have Accrington & Barnet with a game left to play :roll: If I could be bothered, I'd go back and look if I missed it or if the BBC have cocked up... but I can't be bothered.

Aww one point out of the play offs would be traumatic man. Fingers crossed anyway.

If the title goes to the last game it would be an immense day. We're at Torquay away so nearly every Notts fan I know is making a weekend of it. But.... nothing's ever certain, we could have a bad run and finish in the play offs.
Tammy_VIP

Postby morecambe mick » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:10 pm

I did it upto the eve of the last game and had us sitting 8th two points from a play-off and three points from Aldershot who were 5th :shock:

I don't want to go further in the prediction!!! :o
morecambe mick

Postby Martin » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:06 pm

Keith wrote:I also have Accrington & Barnet with a game left to play :roll: If I could be bothered, I'd go back and look if I missed it or if the BBC have cocked up... but I can't be bothered.

Accrington and Barnet should have played earlier this week, but the game was postponed. Either a new date hasn't yet been agreed or the BBC haven't yet updated.
Martin

Postby darrenlock » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:12 pm

I did this bbc football prediction and got Morecambe coming 9Th and 2 points off a playoff spot which is a interesting one.
I know Morecambe have hard away match like Screwsbury but Darlington beat them , i think the hardest aweay match is Bradford away cold Tuesday night bring it on.

I had Rochdale winning league with Notts 2nd Bury 13Th lol , and Bournemouth 3rd.

I cant believe Shrewsbury run of late i am surprise i though there were the 2ND best team that went to Christie Park behind Burton Crewe on highlights looked excellent but center backs confused on corners.
darrenlock

Postby heysham_mfc » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:31 pm

It is going to be one hell of a day of Morecambe and Aldershot both need a result on the last day of the season to make the play offs. At the moment just taking it one game at a time because as we have seen you can get some very un-predictable results that just spring up from nowhere.
heysham_mfc

Return to General Discussion