am sober now

am sober now

Postby George Dawes » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:45 pm

and id just like to say sorry for any offence to anybody last night, i must put a breathalyzer on my computer after reading what id put and now feeling a right tit :oops:

i went out celebrating after a roller coaster of a match, it was a great day out i such a good laugh in the pubs afterwards and stayed out all night, then got back in and came on here to have a laugh but i think i must have got the wrong end of the stick on a couple of topics with people and have since rightly apologized :roll:
George Dawes

Re: am sober now

Postby Andy » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:47 pm

It made good reading tho :lol: .
Where's Aspers and his ramblings these days ? ;)
Back on the spanners
Andy

Postby Burnley Shrimp » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:58 pm

DawZi wrote:and id just like to say sorry for any offence to anybody last night, i must put a breathalyzer on my computer after reading what id put and now feeling a right tit :oops:

i went out celebrating after a roller coaster of a match, it was a great day out i such a good laugh in the pubs afterwards and stayed out all night, then got back in and came on here to have a laugh but i think i must have got the wrong end of the stick on a couple of topics with people and have since rightly apologized :roll:

Don't think you caused offence, just a lot of confusion to a visiting Pie :lol: Tammy VIP couldn't get her head around your ramblings (and I would guess neither could anyone else)!!. I hope all that booze has given you a humonguos headache today cos' just trying to make sense of yours and Tammys interactions gave me a headache this morning and I hadn't had a drink at all!
Burnley Shrimp

Postby Tammy_VIP » Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:53 am

Confused? That doesn't even come close man :D
Tammy_VIP

Return to General Discussion