Pie in peace

Re: Pie in peace

Postby Tammy_VIP » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:36 am

Well this thread is just as confusing in the cold light of day. :shock:
Tammy_VIP

Postby Keith » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:39 pm

Tammy_VIP wrote:Well this thread is just as confusing in the cold light of day. :shock:

Says one of the main protagonists! :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm guessing the other-one's hangover still hasn't cleared enough to post :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Tammy_VIP » Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:09 pm

Well I made sense to me :lol:

Right, Meadow Lane is calling me. Laters.
Tammy_VIP

Postby seasonsinthesun » Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:54 pm

Mark S wrote:11

One of the best matches ever at Christie Park. Without doubt. Tomorrow will be interesting, but by 5pm next Saturday we should know whether we have a serious chance of play offs or not.

Thanks for your good wishes.

That is the reason I follow Morecambe! So many times a game will be 0-0, 1-0, 0-1 or 3-1 down after 60 minutes and that is the way it stays, and then there are the special games
i.e Morecambe 3 Peterborough 2 (2007) Morecambe 3 Burton 2 (2010 last game under the lights) and now Morecambe 4 Crewe 3 which is probably equal to anything that has gone before.
Coates Pearson Street Baldwin Bennett Sutton Done Roberts Kershaw Webber Richmond Galley - Shrimps '74 Legends
seasonsinthesun

Postby Curly » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:10 pm

MorecambeMickey wrote:
Tammy_VIP wrote:
MorecambeMickey wrote:
I like the cut of your jib Mr Tammy Sir, your witticisms have entertained me after a long night at work. Please ignore the occasional act of petulism and post again. Thank you for your candour and best wishes.

Miss Tammy VIP says she is glad to have entertained you.

Good luck in making the play offs.

Ouch... I briefly considered that whilst typing but thought I'd have a stab in the dark. Mainly due to a pre-concieved notion and stereotyping. I should have known, what with a higher intelligence on display. My apologies. Now, stop typing and put the kettle on. Women eh, sheesh.....

Yeah, it's an easy mistake to make :roll:
Tammy and Doreen are two common mens names :roll: :lol:
YOU ALWAYS WAS AND YOU ALWAYS WAS BE!!!

Curly

Previous

Return to General Discussion