GRABBERS

GRABBERS

Postby the stowford press » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:42 am

i thought the last ever game at christie could have been turned into a kids go free celebration of community and club,instead we have one big fat final milking headed by div 2s version of owen coyles self preservation society,maybe after being mugged on the way in and sold over inflated alcohol have the board thought of maybe charging to use the toilets,and maybe those with an expensive bottle of beer with a picture of an old man on in one hand and ridiculously expensive sod of turf in the other are easy pickings to have their wallets stealthily removed from back pockets before having their trouser pulled down and being sent home after a good spanking.ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY,ITS ALWAYS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY,and as for sammy,let it never be said that a manager puts self interest and personal feelings before team selection,yeah right!!!
the stowford press

Re: GRABBERS

Postby Blackburn shrimp » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:46 am

Ouch :roll:
Blackburn shrimp

Postby Posh » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:02 am

Hic!

VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby the stowford press » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:05 am

sayin all that,will still be there supportin the team as ever
the stowford press

Postby P/T Indie » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:11 am

and sold over inflated alcohol

They have been doing that for years :lol:
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Postby Burnley Shrimp » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:08 am

P/T Indie wrote:and sold over inflated alcohol

They have been doing that for years :lol:

So it's not just me who thinks there's too many gas bubbles in that Christie Park lager?
Burnley Shrimp

Postby ockers » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:17 am

Whats he going to be like after that extra bit of duty on the cider ?
:shock:
ockers

Postby morecambe mick » Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:04 am

Obviously NOT a Northstander :!:

No beer at all for us. :(
morecambe mick

Postby footballfan » Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:59 am

but does tell the truth!
footballfan

Postby Keith » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:12 am

the stowford press wrote:i thought the last ever game at christie could have been turned into a kids go free celebration of community and club,instead we have one big fat final milking headed by div 2s version of owen coyles self preservation society,maybe after being mugged on the way in and sold over inflated alcohol have the board thought of maybe charging to use the toilets,and maybe those with an expensive bottle of beer with a picture of an old man on in one hand and ridiculously expensive sod of turf in the other are easy pickings to have their wallets stealthily removed from back pockets before having their trouser pulled down and being sent home after a good spanking.ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY,ITS ALWAYS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY,and as for sammy,let it never be said that a manager puts self interest and personal feelings before team selection,yeah right!!!

Absolutely agree! This season Morecambe FC will be making record profits and all the share holders will be receiving a huge dividend and the directors will all be received thousands of pounds in returns that they filched from the proletariat! How dare they charge for children to come and watch the match? In fact, in the current economic climate they should allow free entry to OAP's too, in recognition of all they've done for this country... [continued page 3,4,17 and the letters page of the Daily Mail]

An alternative view may be that by running the club on a relatively sound business model the club are maximising income which allows us to attract and pay for better players, thus enabling us to grow and be successful both on and off the pitch? When did the local cinema let kids in for free to see a blockbuster film on the basis of being 'a celebration of community'?
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby the stowford press » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:36 am

utter crap,this is a once in a lifetime occasion and a chance to give just a little back to families on a tight budget who year upon year turn up and support the club,who are you,scrooges accountant!,were talking about a few kids
the stowford press

Postby Burnley Shrimp » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:53 am

the stowford press wrote:utter crap,this is a once in a lifetime occasion and a chance to give just a little back to families on a tight budget who year upon year turn up and support the club,who are you,scrooges accountant!,were talking about a few kids

I think we give a little back to families on a tight budget every game, not just the last game at Christie Park. People can't grumble at £4 a kid (every game) which I feel is realistic and fair.We also did the family tickets at a reasonable charge. Try paying the £12 that some clubs in L2 want for a kid to get in :evil: That my friend is Scrooges accountant!!
Burnley Shrimp

Postby NeilG » Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:03 am

the stowford press wrote:utter crap,this is a once in a lifetime occasion and a chance to give just a little back to families on a tight budget who year upon year turn up and support the club,who are you,scrooges accountant!,were talking about a few kids

Some people just enjoy a good moan don't they :roll: our club is one of the least expensive in the entire country and still it gets a hammering, get real Tiny Tim it's not Christmas and MFC isn't a charity. Bah humbug :lol:
NeilG

Postby the stowford press » Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:06 am

as i keep saying this isnt any old game,its a very special one,arent the club already charging over the top prices for everything from bottled beer to corporate dining to £8 match programmes to bits of the pitch,it makes no odds to me as my daughters arent interested in football,i just thought it would be a nice gesture that wouldnt cost the club a thing
the stowford press

Postby mrpotatohead » Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:12 am

This man looks like a bit of a grabber :?: :?:
Attachments
1zogmf7.jpg
1zogmf7.jpg (28.08 KiB) Viewed 599 times
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby the stowford press » Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:25 am

beamish in the bar!!!!,thats gonna cost :shock:
the stowford press

Return to General Discussion