Tickets

Tickets

Postby part-timer » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:21 pm

hello, i'm a preston fan and myself and a few mates are hoping to come to the game on friday

i was just wondering what the arrangements for buying tickets is, is it pay on the gate? or will i need to buy from the ticket office or something

thanks in advance
part-timer

Re: Tickets

Postby ockers » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:28 pm

The last league game at Christie Park is on Saturday, May 8, 2010, kick-off 3pm against Aldershot.
It is fully expected that this game will be a sell-out and with Aldershot taking up their allocation for the South Covered Terrace, it means that there will be just below 5,000 tickets available for home supporters.The increasing level of interest in this game, coupled with the fact that over 12,000 Morecambe supporters made the trip to Wembley in May 2007, has resulted in the decision to pre-sell tickets for all home areas of the ground.
The Board has taken this unprecedented step to ensure that loyal and regular supporters are guaranteed admission on the day by buying their tickets in advance.
Tickets go on sale first to season ticket holders, who may wish to take up the opportunity of purchasing an additional two tickets. These tickets will go on sale to season ticket holders only from Saturday, March 13. Tickets then go on general sale from Monday, March 22 during normal office hours. There will be no limit on the number of tickets that any one person can buy.
The Main Stand Seated Away Section will be available for Morecambe fans for this match and also the previous match v Dagenham & Redbridge.
Season ticket holders
Season ticket holders are guaranteed an opportunity to purchase two additional match tickets if they wish.

The season ticket book MUST be produced at the ticket office for the appropriate voucher to be taken out at the point of sale.

General Sale
Tickets went on general sale from 10am on Monday, March 22 on a first come, first served basis.
Postal Applications
For supporters residing outside the Morecambe area, a postal application will be considered after Friday, March 19.
Each application must include a stamped address envelope.
Send a cheque made payable to Morecambe Football Club to:
Morecambe FC Ticket Office,
Christie Park, Lancaster Road,
Morecambe,
LA4 5TJ.
Alternatively, please include your credit/debit card details: card number, expiry date, start date/issue number, security no.
There is no guarantee of ticket availability for postal applications.
Telephone Applications
There will be no sale of last match tickets over the telephone.
Due to the expected increase in profile of the last few games at Christie Park, tickets for the Main Stand seated areas for the penultimate game against Dagenham & Redbridge (Saturday, April 24) are also available to purchase. Details are as above, with season ticket holders having priority in this instance also.
LAST GAME MATCHDAY PRICES (also for the Dagenham & Redbridge game)
Adult Concession Juvenile
MAIN STAND SEATED £15 £12 £5
MAIN STAND PADDOCK £13 £10 £4
NORTH STAND £13 £10 £4
CAR WASH TERRACE £12 £9 £4
AWAY COVERED TERRACE , AWAY SUPPORTERS ONLY £13 £10 £4

Concession
65 years of age or over on July 31 2009
16's and under
16 years of age or under on purchase of ticket
Ticket Office opening hours
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
ockers

Postby al1 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:32 pm

for good friday,just pay on the gate
al1

Postby Simples » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:34 pm

al1 wrote:for good friday,just pay on the gate

Short, sweet, concise, precise.

And relevant :lol:
Simples, innit?
Simples

Postby shrimpnsave » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

Simples wrote:
al1 wrote:for good friday,just pay on the gate

Short, sweet, concise, precise.

And relevant :lol:

his he trying to sell our last game at cp :lol:
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby morecambe mick » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:55 pm

What do you mean, last game :?:

;)
morecambe mick

Postby heysham_mfc » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:20 pm

yeah mate just turn up and pay on the gate
heysham_mfc

Postby ockers » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:21 pm

that will teach me to make sur ei read things properly
apologies my friend
ive last match on the brain only 4 games left
sorry about that
hope you make it friday
ockers

Postby heysham_mfc » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:23 pm

however if you would like to come to the last game you would be more that welcome....
the more people we get the better
heysham_mfc

Postby Christies Child » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:43 pm

The Shots forum has posted a message about the last match details.

In addition it's stated that the Last Match Special Programme will cost £8.

http://www.theshots.co.uk/newspage.ink? ... t&matchid=

I may have missed it, but has that been posted elsewhere on SVs already?

The Shots are currently taking bookings for a 4th coach, which suggests a good turnout by their fans.
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby RedRedWine1 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:07 pm

To be fair to Aldershot, considering it is a massive round trip, they always travel to Morecambe in good numbers. With it being the last game of the season that'll add a few more to those who travel.....plus they could have something riding on the game. If we perform well over easter, so could we!
RedRedWine1

Postby bigreddog » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:32 pm

I'm now slightly confused (not the first time I know) but from the wording of what ockers put on the board it sounds like season ticket holders need to "buy a ticket"?? surely they already have as they are well...season ticket holders, or are we treating this as if it's a cup game, in which case why are we able to? or is it just the wording?
Fans' Club Morecambe

join the facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home.php?sk=group_183535545003563&id=193325224024595&notif_t=like
Updated, interactive, snazzy website coming soon...
bigreddog

Postby morecambe mick » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:43 pm

bigreddog wrote:I'm now slightly confused (not the first time I know) but from the wording of what ockers put on the board it sounds like season ticket holders need to "buy a ticket"?? surely they already have as they are well...season ticket holders, or are we treating this as if it's a cup game, in which case why are we able to? or is it just the wording?

I'm quite annoyed about it too Darren, I went to the office and the girl said my seat had already gone :evil:
morecambe mick

Postby Christies Child » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:05 pm

bigreddog wrote:I'm now slightly confused (not the first time I know) but from the wording of what ockers put on the board it sounds like season ticket holders need to "buy a ticket"?? surely they already have as they are well...season ticket holders, or are we treating this as if it's a cup game, in which case why are we able to? or is it just the wording?

When I raised this a few weeks ago I got slated. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Just to confirm SeasonTicket holders do not need to buy a ticket for their OWN USE as their existing Season Ticket can be used in the usual way.

If it was a Cup Tie then Season Tickets would not be valid.
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby heysham_mfc » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:15 pm

Christies Child wrote:The Shots forum has posted a message about the last match details.

The Shots are currently taking bookings for a 4th coach, which suggests a good turnout by their fans.

about the program if we want one of the collector programs do we have to pre order one and if so where do we pre order it from?
heysham_mfc

Postby Jody » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:17 am

There are leaflets at the club, which contain information about all of the End of Era merchandise (including the last match programme) and how they can be ordered :)
Jody

Postby shrimper » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:46 am

http://www.morecambefc.com/page/ticketnews/0,,10866~1989037,00.html

For anyone who IS still genuinely confused, this is what is on the website now. It was re-worded from the original a couple of weeks ago to clarify matters.
The key part is that season ticket holders NOT wanting any extra tickets for family and friends just turn up on the day as normal with their season tickets. All the 'priority' arrangements were merely to give season ticket holders first shout on any extra tickets.
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby P/T Indie » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:00 am

Thanks for clearning that up I thought I needed to go into the club shop and swap a season ticket voucher for a ticket (even though I only wanted one) until I went in and was told this was not the case.

Then I read this thread especially "The season ticket book MUST be produced at the ticket office for the appropriate voucher to be taken out at the point of sale." and started to wonder if infact I did need a ticket.
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Postby shrimper » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:00 pm

Yep - again, that's only for season ticket holders wanting extras.

They were taking 'spare' vouchers out of the back of the book to keep a record of which season ticket holders had taken their offer of two extras.
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby bigreddog » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:41 pm

Many thanks everyone for clearing things up. And CC, I didn't see you get slated for asking, or I wouldn't have needed to bother. Not coming on the board every thirty seconds has its odd drawback.
Fans' Club Morecambe

join the facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home.php?sk=group_183535545003563&id=193325224024595&notif_t=like
Updated, interactive, snazzy website coming soon...
bigreddog

Postby heysham_mfc » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:53 pm

Jody wrote:There are leaflets at the club, which contain information about all of the End of Era merchandise (including the last match programme) and how they can be ordered :)

thanks will pick one up
heysham_mfc

Postby ultra_shot » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:50 pm

Christies Child wrote:The Shots forum has posted a message about the last match details.

That's actually for our game next Saturday away to Port Vale.

As the fixtures are released a game is chosen where we probably wouldn't take that many supporters and encourage everyone to make that game if they can only pick and choose which away games they do. Last season it was Grimsby away, and an excellent time was had by all.

I would estimate that for it being possibly the last game of the season we would bring 200-250, maybe pushing 300.

If we had to win to grab a play off spot, perhaps 400-500, possibly more.

If we were already in the play offs then perhaps around 300-400.

Come and join us in the terrace if need be ;) We'll stick to our sector, you stick to yours :).
ultra_shot

Return to General Discussion