Sports journalist

Sports journalist

Postby shrimpnsave » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:01 pm

http://www.morecambefc.com/page/NewsDet ... 52,00.html

perhaps cc would like to take up the challenge :lol: :lol: ;) ;)
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Re: Sports journalist

Postby Little Shrimp » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:11 pm

I'm gonna enter. I have already done a few more before for a bit of fun. But I'm going to take notes on Friday and take it really seriously. Here's the one from the Barnet game:

First Win in 3 for Shrimps

Morecambe 2-1 Barnet

Morecambe got there first win in 3 games when a Duffy’s 79th minute goal gave Morecambe the win after Barnet had equalised from a controversial penalty after Drummond’s early strike had put Morecambe in the lead.
The game started with Morecambe and Barnet not threatening much. But, after 4 minutes Stanley played the ball to Mark Duffy on the right wing whose beautiful cross found Stewart Drummond inside the 6 yard box who headed the ball low into the net.
Barnet however, hit back playing some nice football with Adomah playing well down the right wing. Barnet then got there chance to score when Lockwood went through one on one with Roche who save with his legs from Lockwood’s shot. Barnet then got another chance when Furlong picked the ball up in the penalty area but his shot was foiled by Will Haining’s great sliding tackle.
Barnet then got the break through when they got a very controversial goal when Danny Adams was accused by the ref wrongly of pulling a shirt. Lockwood then stepped up to take the penalty which sent Roche the wrong way.
After the break, Morecambe were the better team with Duffy making some nice runs down the wing and man of the match Will Haining playing very well in the centre of the defence. Morecambe then came close to getting a second when Jevons’ curling shot rattled the crossbar from long range.
Morecambe then got the decisive goal when Jevons tackled a Barry Green and played it to Duffy who cut inside past a Barnet defender and finished coolly past Jake Cole.

Do you like it? I'm quite proud of it :D !
Little Shrimp

Postby shrimpnsave » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:15 pm

haha...well done, you have my vote :lol:
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby Little Shrimp » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:16 pm

Little Shrimp

Return to General Discussion