Stanners Mystery

Re: Stanners Mystery

Postby mrpotatohead » Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:08 pm

Nothing revealed on friday then :?:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby mrpotatohead » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:25 am

SOZ TO BUMP THIS

But the deafening silence from the club about the CS situation is a bit annoying, we usually play better when him and garry hunter are on the pitch, bigger clubs than us keep the fans informed about things, when silence from the top is the norm, everyone makes up their own minds, we are not man u , newcastle, or even notts county, our 1500 or so fans all reckon to know some one who knows whats going on, so whats happening with stanners, why is he not in our starting line up every match, why are our loan players seemingly afforded first team places, garry hunter, mom every time he plays is another moan :?:

Are our board and our management unified about who we keep :?:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby Curly » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:30 am

I've been very disappointed with this thread, I thought Stanners was going on "most haunted"
or something like that :roll:
YOU ALWAYS WAS AND YOU ALWAYS WAS BE!!!

Curly

Postby marky No.1 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:49 pm

mrpotatohead wrote:SOZ TO BUMP THIS

But the deafening silence from the club about the CS situation is a bit annoying, we usually play better when him and garry hunter are on the pitch, bigger clubs than us keep the fans informed about things, when silence from the top is the norm, everyone makes up their own minds, we are not man u , newcastle, or even notts county, our 1500 or so fans all reckon to know some one who knows whats going on, so whats happening with stanners, why is he not in our starting line up every match, why are our loan players seemingly afforded first team places, garry hunter, mom every time he plays is another moan :?:

Are our board and our management unified about who we keep :?:

Come on spuddy it is best that behind closed doors is kept there IMO even when ya know whats going on! ;)

We the fans will know when a deal is done, and quite rightly not before. Although how the hell a group of 'em kept the Sainsbury's deal quiet all that time I will never know

Stanners just shrugs his shoulders and wiggles his ears anyway :lol: Sorry Craig :oops:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Christies Child » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:58 pm

I've got this vision of Peter Mc and Co sitting in the Boardroom and trawling through some of the crap posted on here by myself and other 'sad' folk and having a real good laugh at our expense.

I can just imagine Peter saying to Sammy 'If only they knew what we've got lined up..eh lad...they'd be surprised'

And as for the silence regarding the Sainsbury deal..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Previous

Return to General Discussion