What a turn around

What a turn around

Postby darrenlock » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:46 pm

What a turn around Fulham i know this is a Morecambe site for Morecambe fans but little Fulham at home were 4-1 down on aggregate and won 4-1 at home to go thought 5-4 after both matches.
The Italian center back deserved to be sent off and Bobby Zamora deserves a call up.
darrenlock

Re: What a turn around

Postby Crooky MFC » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:53 pm

darrenlock wrote:What a turn around Fulham i know this is a Morecambe site for Morecambe fans but little Fulham at home were 3-1 down on aggregate and won 4-1 at home to go thought 5-4 after both matches.
The Italian center back deserved to be sent off and Bobby Zamora deserves a call up.

A tip: put O/T (Off-topic) in the title of any of your threads not relating to Morecambe FC. Then people who don't want to view non related topics to the club simply wont click on your thread. :)
Crooky MFC

Postby darrenlock » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:55 pm

ok crooky can do just watched the match and Fulham were amazing that was all , i need now is Liverpoooooooooool to go out to a french team Lille gf is (french) come on Lille 1-1

Rafa sack him get Roy hogson in ;) ;)
darrenlock

Re: What a turn around(off topic)

Postby darrenlock » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:56 pm

yes
darrenlock

Postby Muzzer » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:04 pm

darrenlock wrote: Bobby Zamora deserves a call up.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can win a game of connect four in three moves ;)
Muzzer

Postby Josh T » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:20 pm

If they were 1-4 down and won 4-1 how did it end up 5-4 on aggregate?? are you telling lies again??
Josh T

Postby darrenlock » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:09 pm

Oh yeah it was 3-1 in Turin . And at craven cottage Juventus went 1-o up after 75seconds going 4-1 up before Fulham scored 4 to go though.

Fulham vs Liverpool next round. ;)
darrenlock

Postby John L » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:49 pm

darrenlock wrote:all , i need now is Liverpoooooooooool to go out to a french team Lille gf is (french) come on Lille 1-1

Well you can't have everything! 8-)
John L

Postby darrenlock » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:33 pm

Well she is a Lyon fan and is hoping to draw Arsenal tomorrow and trying to get me to buy her a early present at the Emirates Stadium is that right the name?
But anyway its only football it is better when your right:D
darrenlock

Return to General Discussion