Notts County vs Bournemouth

Notts County vs Bournemouth

Postby darrenlock » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:15 pm

Hello I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a link but I'm watching not ts game 1-0 up Hughes pen.

http://www.atdhe.net/15068/watch-notts- ... ournemouth
darrenlock

Re: Notts County vs Bournemouth

Postby morecambe mick » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:16 pm

Lee Hughes - dirty git.
Stamping all over the place :evil:
morecambe mick

Postby darrenlock » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

Yeah your right Mick Not ts should be 2-0 up think if Notts can win this match and with Bury/Chesterfield yo-yo form, i think Notts could nick 3rd .what do you think.
darrenlock

Postby morecambe mick » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:31 pm

darrenlock wrote:Yeah your right Mick Not ts should be 2-0 up think if Notts can win this match and with Bury/Chesterfield yo-yo form, i think Notts could nick 3rd .what do you think.

I think Notts County are cheats as a club rather than playing wise, with regards to breaking the rules re only using a certain percentage of income on players wages. Bournemouth same.
morecambe mick

Postby Burnley Shrimp » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:15 pm

morecambe mick wrote:Lee Hughes - dirty git.

he really is a thoroughly nasty piece of work. :x His recent off the pitch history notwithstanding he takes it upon himself to first of all stamp on a players leg followed shortly afterwards by stamping on a players head. Both looked sending off offences but the referee didn't see either.
Burnley Shrimp

Postby morecambe mick » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:19 pm

Whilst showing press releases on the BBC about him to explain why I don't like him we came across this gem.

No. 11 is interesting :o and Peter Beagrie is just funny.

http://www.dailysoccerblog.net/29-socce ... driving/1/
morecambe mick

Postby heysham_mfc » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:43 pm

also hate that stupid dance he does when he scores he should not be allowed to be a professional footballer after what he did :x :evil:
heysham_mfc

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:09 am

morecambe mick wrote:Lee Hughes - dirty git.

he's banned for 2 games but will be back to face us. I seriously hope we don't get to see him "dance"! :evil:

Interesting to hear the County fans get on Jalal's back for handball as he was dropkicking from the edge of the box and the ref. had a word. We were doing the same thing at Bournemouth but as there were only 3 of us the ref. could'nt hear! :lol:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby RedRedWine1 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:23 pm

Fancy dress to Notts dressed as Arabs??? Dressing gown, top gun style shades, tea towel and piece of string required! :lol:
RedRedWine1

Postby darrenlock » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:07 pm

I am going either to Bradford away or Not ts County I'm not sure yet as it is my 24th on the 15Th April and i want to go to my first Morecambe away match and soak up the match atmosphere what game.

Not ts / or Bradford.
darrenlock

Postby seasonsinthesun » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:31 pm

darrenlock wrote:I am going either to Bradford away or Not ts County I'm not sure yet as it is my 24th on the 15Th April and i want to go to my first Morecambe away match and soak up the match atmosphere what game.

Not ts / or Bradford.

Well now, it depends when you have to be tucked up in your beddy bows as the Bratfort game is on a Tuesday night, whilst Notts is a Saturday afternoon, so I would imagine looking at your lifestyle and your need for early nights, you should go to Nottingham!! :arrow:
Coates Pearson Street Baldwin Bennett Sutton Done Roberts Kershaw Webber Richmond Galley - Shrimps '74 Legends
seasonsinthesun

Postby darrenlock » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:41 pm

I love the night atmosphere at Christie Park tucking into the Potts Pie and Cider (blackcurrant).
Trying to check price of Not ts County to get into there is it still £16 for adults my friend went there last season with Morecambe.
I am more interested in the Notts County watching Barry Roche showing Kasper that money cant buy you everything lol well not that Kasper wont mind he is on £15.000 a week.
darrenlock

Postby seasonsinthesun » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:48 pm

And Notts is a good traditional football ground which no doubt someone like you would enjoy.

The only concern I have for you is that overall it will cost a bit more than Bradford, and I know this may worry you. :(
Coates Pearson Street Baldwin Bennett Sutton Done Roberts Kershaw Webber Richmond Galley - Shrimps '74 Legends
seasonsinthesun

Postby Posh » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:24 pm

RedRedWine wrote:Fancy dress to Notts dressed as Arabs??? Dressing gown, top gun style shades, tea towel and piece of string required! :lol:

Have a chat with Shrimper or Mark S, amongst others, about our proposed trip to Shrewsbury as Arabs. At one point it involved limos, websites, PR, photo sessions, bodyguards and so much more. And some of us were serious!
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby darrenlock » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:30 pm

Well yeah i can be quite tight with cash like everybody but i hope to be working full -time starting on Monday.
Not ts County played average yesterday but I'm going Notts don't mind about the cash i hope the food as good and the booze is nice .
I never had traditional booze from midlands Ive had Lancaster Bomber that was amazing.

I try and check price of ticket on Notts County site but nothing comes up.
Any help please thank you.
darrenlock

Postby John L » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:39 pm

darrenlock wrote:I try and check price of ticket on Notts County site but nothing comes up.
Any help please thank you.

Only thing I can find on their official website is for the 07/08 season....
http://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10426~1082100,00.html
....which seem pretty reasonable at £16 for adults and £5 for kids, however....
http://www.footballgroundguide.com/notts_county/
....quotes £20 for adults and £5 for kids which is on a par with PNE's prices, for instance!
John L

Postby darrenlock » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:45 pm

Cheers for the link i watched Notts County and half stadium was empty lol must of been the £20 to get into the stadium.
Cheers anyway
darrenlock

Postby seasonsinthesun » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:56 pm

So darren have you decided: is it the Tuesday trek to the heathenlands or a Saturday stroll to Robin Hood country?
seasonsinthesun

Postby darrenlock » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:44 pm

Robin Hood country I'm gonna sing robin hood , robin hood cant remember rest of words :oops: .

Its a Saturday game and should only take 2 and half hours on Bob Fleet wood's bus I am guessing.

Plus id love to see dirty Lee Hughes face when we do the double over them or beat them 3 times lol in play off final hehe.
darrenlock

Postby darrenlock » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:49 pm

darrenlock

Return to General Discussion