O/T Jobs

O/T Jobs

Postby thegentlegiant » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 am

Hi fellow sv's,

as most know i am currently working for BT and am not happy with my job, just wondering if anyone knows of any jobs available in the local area? part time or full time!

Cheers

Sam
thegentlegiant

Re: O/T Jobs

Postby ezz » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:09 pm

As you leave BT i shall join :lol:
Might be some going at British Gas.
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby marky No.1 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:35 pm

thegentlegiant wrote:Hi fellow sv's,

as most know i am currently working for BT and am not happy with my job, just wondering if anyone knows of any jobs available in the local area? part time or full time!

Cheers

Sam

My best mate is with me and was looking over my shoulder as I read your post....

He is your Boss at British Telecom and is very upset to see your comments ~ so you are now........

Fired!!!!!! :lol: :lol:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby darrenlock » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:37 pm

I got told working for B.T the one in Lancaster is good money i got told.
Gentle Giant your fired 8-) .

Nah I'm happy i got job interview on Friday at Wetherspoons and Axa insurance also oh yeah
darrenlock

Postby thegentlegiant » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:29 pm

marky No.1 wrote:

Cheers

Sam

My best mate is with me and was looking over my shoulder as I read your post....

He is your Boss at British Telecom and is very upset to see your comments ~ so you are now........

:lol: :lol: :lol:

considering she is a women i very much doupt that, well unless she has had a sex change :o

Nah but seriously doing customer service is getting me down now and really need a change!!!
thegentlegiant

Postby marky No.1 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:37 pm

thegentlegiant wrote:Nah but seriously doing customer service is getting me down now and really need a change!!!

50% chance and I picked the wrong gender! Good luck Sam ;)
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby John L » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:59 am

thegentlegiant wrote:
marky No.1 wrote:

Cheers

Sam

:lol: :lol: :lol:

considering she is a women i very much doupt that, well unless she has had a sex change :o

Maybe he just likes to dress up in public.... :? :shock: :lol:
John L

Postby Richard Head » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:11 pm

Cheers

Sam

Are you just thinking of jacking it in or are there still voluntary redundancy offers on? I left 4 years ago and have never once regretted it
Richard Head

Postby thegentlegiant » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:30 pm

Richard Head wrote:

Cheers

Sam

Are you just thinking of jacking it in or are there still voluntary redundancy offers on? I left 4 years ago and have never once regretted it

THinking of Jacking it in, need a serious change but need another job before I can leave!!
thegentlegiant

Return to General Discussion