Football Survey

Football Survey

Postby Keith » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:40 pm

I've been approached by a group of MBA students at Lancaster University and asked to post the following link to a survey. They are conducting a piece of research, the result of which will be used by the club to support their marketing strategy at The Globe Arena. Before posting the link, I asked if the research has been endorsed by the club and I have had confirmation today that the club is fully supporting the work carried out by the students and expects to benefit from it. It would therefore be appreciated if you took a few minutes to complete the short questionnaire.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform ... SkMxVUE6MA

I am unsure of the exact terms of reference regarding the study and if there will be a follow up questionnaire etc. The existing questionnaire appears to be somewhat generic rather than Morecambe FC specific, which is why I asked for further information. Having confirmed that the club will ultimately benefit, please click on the link and help both the students and Morecambe FC.

I will keep this as a 'sticky' for the next five days, from Thursday 11th.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Re: Football Survey

Postby Christies Child » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:56 pm

Easy.
Less than 30 seconds to complete.
:)
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby Bare bum » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:09 pm

Easy.
Less than 30 seconds to complete.

No additional comments then, CC?

Unlike you ;)
A lilo, almost as nice as a puppy
Bare bum

Postby Christies Child » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:16 pm

:roll: :roll: :roll: Dedicated to Bare Bum!
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby seasonsinthesun » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:42 pm

In "additional comments" I said it was important to have a good quality match day announcer who gives information in a clear concise way and who plays the right music to add to the atmosphere. :D Anyone come to mind?? :lol:
Coates Pearson Street Baldwin Bennett Sutton Done Roberts Kershaw Webber Richmond Galley - Shrimps '74 Legends
seasonsinthesun

Postby Aspers » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:31 pm

In "additional comments" I said it was important to have a good quality match day announcer who gives information in a clear concise way and who plays the right music to add to the atmosphere. Anyone come to mind??

Isn't that the lad from Accy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

When I listen in on player I always enjoy the music in the background, Can never hear any announcements because of that bloody Ockers 8-)

How big exactly is this hole I'm digging?.
Aspers

Postby Keith » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:00 pm

Aspers wrote:How big exactly is this hole I'm digging?

I've seen you Aspers, that hole still isn't big enough!
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Curly » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:02 pm

Additional comments - Having the preference of standing 8-)
YOU ALWAYS WAS AND YOU ALWAYS WAS BE!!!

Curly

Postby thegentlegiant » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:01 pm

done :D
thegentlegiant

Postby Mark S » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:42 am

Aspers wrote:
In "additional comments" I said it was important to have a good quality match day announcer who gives information in a clear concise way and who plays the right music to add to the atmosphere. Anyone come to mind??

Isn't that the lad from Accy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

When I listen in on player I always enjoy the music in the background, Can never hear any announcements because of that bloody Ockers 8-)

How big exactly is this hole I'm digging?.

Good job you are in Austrailia sunshine! :x

Seasonsinthesun, I am now convinced we must be related somehow! :lol:

I have applied for the vacancy of the PA Announcer at the new ground tonight with Rod T & Peter C. They said they would let me know. :shock: :?

We had joy, we had fun, we had.........
Mark S

Postby USA Shrimp » Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:08 pm

I did the survey, but the bigger question is "should we really be encouraging moire kids to get MBAs?" Every boss that I had who possessed an MBA was an ineffective dickhead who thought they knew everything and were most definitely the smartest person in the room. Through an informal study (i.e. asking mi mates) I have found that non-MBA bosses are usually more grounded and rely on their experience and their staff whereas MBA types think they are god's gift.

Remember it was all these hyper educated types who thought that investing all our money in these new ways of packaging mortgages was a fantastic idea ! :roll:
USA Shrimp

Return to General Discussion