Bournemouth 1 Morecambe 0 Our Media Coverage Saturday

Re: Bournemouth 1 Morecambe 0 Our Media Coverage Saturday

Postby Burnley Shrimp » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:08 pm

shrimpnsave wrote:
Burnley Shrimp wrote:Now getting Error No 12. Failing to connect to media stream. Never mind Katie bloody Price all I want is some footy commentary, losing or not!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: sorry but it is funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

It might be funny for you Shrimpnsave but it's bloody frustrating for me, on top of which it seems we have failed to turn up so far for a game which should be very winnable given Bournemouth are struggling to field a team due to a long injury list and transfer embargo. I've just become one of the shortest ever subscribers to Morecambe Player having just un subscribed!! Back to Radio Blackburn regular updates.

Come on Morecambe for Christs sake!
Burnley Shrimp

Postby Keith » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:40 pm

it's working for everyone else Burnley.

Try a different game to see if you get commentary elsewhere or the Bournemouth commentary instead of the Morecambe one. If not, try shutting computer down & re-booting.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby shrimpnsave » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:42 pm

1st Attempt on target 78 mins
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby darrenlock » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:25 pm

I am disappointed it has been three away matches without a single goal.

Morecambe have a fantastic home form so why cant we gel away from home. Maybe it the formation away from home? Or maybe it is the lack of away support on match days i am not sure , I'm not slagging off the away fans that go regularly.Just making a point.
darrenlock

Postby Crooky MFC » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:43 pm

darrenlock wrote:I am disappointed it has been three away matches without a single goal.

Morecambe have a fantastic home form so why cant we gel away from home. Maybe it the formation away from home? Or maybe it is the lack of away support on match days i am not sure , I'm not slagging off the away fans that go regularly.Just making a point.

:? Within the last 3 away games we have played 2 teams going for AUTOMATIC places, with the exception of Cheltenham where we played poorly. The vocal support is generally alot better away than it is at home, so its not anything to do with that at all. Nothing wrong with losing to Bournemouth, they're 2nd in the league.

Aslong as we win our home games and get as many points away as we can, I'll be happy with that.
Crooky MFC

Postby heysham_mfc » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:48 pm

don't worry too much about this result Bournemouth are a very good side out next 2 games Grimsby (H) and Hereford(A) should get us 6 points although Grimsby beat Shrewsbury 3-0 today!
heysham_mfc

Postby Crooky MFC » Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:02 pm

heysham_mfc wrote:don't worry too much about this result Bournemouth are a very good side out next 2 games Grimsby (H) and Hereford(A) should get us 6 points although Grimsby beat Shrewsbury 3-0 today!

They did, but we also beat Bournemouth 5-0 at home. Just shows that anyone can beat anybody in this league :D
Crooky MFC

Postby darrenlock » Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:04 pm

Come on a low scoring Bournemouth at home? and Bury that rode there luck vs us.

All i saw Grimsby home should be a win , And same goes as Hereford . Then we have a few teams in play offs like northampton town ,
darrenlock

Postby thegentlegiant » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:54 pm

from someone who was there, truely shocking performance, it was hard to pick out the best player today thats because there was not one, craig stanley had a very very bad game...fair play to bournemouth they had something to prove today and they did that they closed down very quickly and forced our players into quick and silly passes. Good result for us to be honest because it could very easily been a goal fest for bournemouth.
Anyways gonna get wrecked tonight to drowned my sorrows from my test failure and no the failure of the morecambe team!!!
thegentlegiant

Postby darrenlock » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:05 pm

Enjoy the strip club. ;)
darrenlock

Postby Martin » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:15 pm

thegentlegiant wrote:from someone who was there, truely shocking performance, it was hard to pick out the best player today thats because there was not one, craig stanley had a very very bad game...fair play to bournemouth they had something to prove today and they did that they closed down very quickly and forced our players into quick and silly passes. Good result for us to be honest because it could very easily been a goal fest for bournemouth.
Anyways gonna get wrecked tonight to drowned my sorrows from my test failure and no the failure of the morecambe team!!!

Good heavens it must have been bad! you're usually one of the more positive and optimistic posters on here! ;) :D
Martin

Postby Harry » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:19 am

Today's performance was absolutely woeful. We couldn't string more than 3 passes together, were dominated physically, never threatened going forward and even in the dying stages of the game passed backwards all too often.

Let's have a reaction v Grimsby :roll:
Harry

Postby morecambe mick » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:35 am

Martin wrote:
thegentlegiant wrote:from someone who was there, truely shocking performance, it was hard to pick out the best player today thats because there was not one, craig stanley had a very very bad game...fair play to bournemouth they had something to prove today and they did that they closed down very quickly and forced our players into quick and silly passes. Good result for us to be honest because it could very easily been a goal fest for bournemouth.

Good heavens it must have been bad! you're usually one of the more positive and optimistic posters on here! ;) :D

Also most probably quite drunk too.

A bit harsh that summing up from Sam (GG).
For what it's worth I thought Andy Parrish and Will Haining had really good games. Big Barry didn't have much to do today, left exposed for the goal, although there were a couple of fouls leadng upto the goal that the ref didn't see, Barry pulled off a fantastic save that was seemily destined for the roof of the net.

My God is there no position in the back four that Andy can't play?

The first 20mins were dominated by Bournemouth and they were good value for their goal. After that we started to get back into it.
The second half saw a recharged Morecambe and we very nearly equalised just minutes into the half. From there mullin had 2/3 pretty decent chances and had he been half a yard quicker we'd have been in the lead. Jevons was completely off the pace/boil.
Some truely dreadful officating today didn't help, even their goal came from a throw in that was given the wrong way.
Blatent hand ball very near the end that, from where I was sat opposite the away fans, was a definate penalty - no question.

Duffy doesn't seem to be an away player, Bury excepted, he's far better at home than on the travels.

Oh well, never let the football spoil the day ;)
morecambe mick

Postby P/T Indie » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:05 pm

Was Jevons out of sorts Sean and Derek mentioned that he didn't seem himself and was having a poor game.
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Postby morecambe mick » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:24 pm

P/T Indie wrote:Was Jevons out of sorts Sean and Derek mentioned that he didn't seem himself and was having a poor game.

He didn't seem to be looking for it, if you know what I mean.
Perhaps with different/better supply he'd have been more interested :?:
morecambe mick

Postby parceldave » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:50 pm

morecambe mick wrote:
P/T Indie wrote:Was Jevons out of sorts Sean and Derek mentioned that he didn't seem himself and was having a poor game.

He didn't seem to be looking for it, if you know what I mean.
Perhaps with different/better supply he'd have been more interested :?:

Missing Twissy already, he was the only decent alternative up front :cry:
parceldave

Postby marky No.1 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:23 pm

morecambe mick wrote:Also most probably quite drunk too.

For what it's worth I thought Andy Parrish had really good games. Barry pulled off a fantastic save that was seemily destined for the roof of the net.

Lets just say both Sams were well oiled by midnight! :lol:

Mick you have to say that considering who was in the commentary box! :lol: :lol:

As you say Andy could well be in goals this week :o Barry's save was a blinder, I thought it was going to take his finger ends off as it headed for the top of the net.
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby morecambe mick » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:07 pm

marky No.1 wrote:
morecambe mick wrote:Also most probably quite drunk too.

For what it's worth I thought Andy Parrish had really good games. Barry pulled off a fantastic save that was seemily destined for the roof of the net.

Lets just say both Sams were well oiled by midnight! :lol:

Mick you have to say that considering who was in the commentary box! :lol: :lol:

As you say Andy could well be in goals this week :o Barry's save was a blinder, I thought it was going to take his finger ends off as it headed for the top of the net.

The game on sunday was much better and well worth the eleven hour round trip on the day not to miss.
If I thought Andy had been shite I would have said so. He wasn't so I didn't. :)

Did I say he would be in goals or play anywhere in the back 4?
We have been playing a 4-4-2 recently haven't we?
morecambe mick

Postby ockers » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:27 pm

go easy on mick as some numpty spilled half a cup of tea all over him just prior to going on air
:oops: :oops: :oops:
ockers

Postby thegentlegiant » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:25 am

Ill agree there were possible 2/3 players that had a good game, but on a whole it was a shocking performance!!

Hopefully our home form will help the cause!!

Anyways the football certainly did not ruin the weekend, was great....cheers to Marky, azz01m, halfwayliner and many more of my friends was a class weekend!
thegentlegiant

Postby ockers » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:12 am

shocking performance???
dont think so Sam
first 20 they had the better of us definitley
their goal should havebeen ruled out for a foul on Will
despite their agressive gobby tactics andy parrish wa sunlucky to be booked
we have three very good chances to score including one which again hit the post(thats 18 now)
a penalty claim at the end of the match missed even thought their player made it so obvious to the rest of our team chatting to two or three of our players after who agreed with me
one great save from barry admittedly under some pressure from the best player on the park in mcquoid
pitman should have been booked for a deliberate dive
shocking linesman in front of us all through the game for both sides
ref a joke
we deserved at least a point and with more luck could have snatched all three
dont think that was shocking............
apprently crewe was shocking and i witnessed burton which was shocking
id use the word disappointing..............
ockers

Postby thegentlegiant » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:26 am

Sean, to be fair I spoke with serveral people after the game for which they all agreed that it was poor performance!!

My couz also came to his first Morecambe game and thought it was a very bad performance!!!

Yeah we got back into the game 20 mins from the end but did I think we did enough to get a draw certainly not, quite rightly Bournemouth got a win could of the result been much worse dam right it could have been Bournemouth for me were much better on the day and should of won by a bigger margin, but what do I know I must of been at a different game to you lot!!! :o
thegentlegiant

Postby thegentlegiant » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:31 am

Martin wrote:

I know and I hate the fact I am being so negitive about the game, but when you spend quite alot of money to go there, the hope is that the team turn up on the day unfortuently they stayed in Morecambe!!

ill put the game to a bad day at the office roll on Saturday!!! 5-0 to Morecambe!!!! :D :D :D 8-)
thegentlegiant

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:46 am

ockers wrote:go easy on mick as some numpty spilled half a cup of tea all over him just prior to going on air
:oops: :oops: :oops:

:lol: :lol: serves him right!

No seriously Mick and others should be commended on their galant round trip ~ I hope the Sunday game was a success for those concerned and sorry I could'nt be there but was pretty much just going to bed by the time i would have had to set off to get back! :o

Also the timing could have been hindered by the blowout i got on the M40 on the way back :(

These narrow 50 mph max. spare wheels :evil:

Sam calm down!! Sounds like you've had the GaGa experience ~ did I mention she was brilliant :D
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Previous

Return to General Discussion