Relegation?

Relegation?

Postby fletch_al » Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:52 pm

NO! i wish these people would get a grip. So much negativity and too quick to critisize. There were many good points to todays game which no one seems to have mentioned. These people talking about fighting relagtion are just being stupid

Its only the second game of the season and we played well (for a time) against a good team who are already fighting for their lives. We played well last week aswell

Yes there are negatives to todays game but hopefully in time when the new players have settled down and maybe sammy needs to change the team around a little bit then we could do well.

HAVE FAITH!
fletch_al

Re: Relegation?

Postby broadwayshrimp » Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:01 pm

Well said. How can you judge a team after 3 games. Every manager will tell you that it takes at least 10 games into the season before a true picture emerges of how teams are doing. Give Sammy and the lads a chance to put things right. :evil:
broadwayshrimp

Postby bunny » Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:36 pm

One team we can judge is chester though 13 goals let in this season so far go and 8 in the league
bunny

Postby About Halfway » Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:51 pm

Even after all the success we have had, i still think the unibond days were the best. We were a happy club with 250-300 turning up every week. We were so happy when cainey picked up the ball. when grimmy crunched someone and with the super strikeforce of big jim and coley. We were content, we werent negative and we looked to the future!

We have achieved beyond our wildest dreams but still we moan and complain. To many supporters, wemberlee 1974 was a great day we never saw and were never likely to see morecambe at wemberlee again. We never thought we would see crowds of over 2000. Did we ever think a new all singing and dancing ground would happen?

Maybe its the fans that werent there when we were just little old morecambe who a few turned up too see that dont realise how good they have got it at the minute. Im sure the few that did, realise how far we have come and how much we appreciate all the work that every person involved with the club has put in over the years. There have been some really low points but i sit here knowing that these are well over shadowed by the high points and i smile every time i walk down lancaster road knowing that i am watching my morecambe FC in the football league!!!
About Halfway

Postby Mark S » Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:05 pm

About Halfway wrote:Even after all the success we have had, i still think the unibond days were the best. We were a happy club with 250-300 turning up every week. We were so happy when cainey picked up the ball. when grimmy crunched someone and with the super strikeforce of big jim and coley. We were content, we werent negative and we looked to the future!

We have achieved beyond our wildest dreams but still we moan and complain. To many supporters, wemberlee 1974 was a great day we never saw and were never likely to see morecambe at wemberlee again. We never thought we would see crowds of over 2000. Did we ever think a new all singing and dancing ground would happen?

Maybe its the fans that werent there when we were just little old morecambe who a few turned up too see that dont realise how good they have got it at the minute. Im sure the few that did, realise how far we have come and how much we appreciate all the work that every person involved with the club has put in over the years. There have been some really low points but i sit here knowing that these are well over shadowed by the high points and i smile every time i walk down lancaster road knowing that i am watching my morecambe FC in the football league!!!

Post Of The Week! Spot on! :D
Mark S

Postby bunny » Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:08 pm

I say people get it out of the head about us and relegation at the moment first ten eleven games then you can start to say i would think .
bunny

Return to General Discussion