Thingy or bust!

Thingy or bust!

Postby shrimper » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:52 pm

Interesting listening to some of Sammy's comments this past week.

He seems to be in very much a 'go for it' mood, recognising that we're going to have to win nearly all our games to have any chance of a play-off.

That will almost certainly mean we'll have a very exciting run-in with, perhaps, a few heavy scores one way or the other.

We were dogged in our last two games but we did try to take the game to our opponents on both occasions and we'll be even more attack-minded from now on, I reckon.

Bournemouth have a point to prove against us on Saturday and it could be very interesting.

0-0 anyone?

Didn't think so.
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Re: Thingy or bust!

Postby darrenlock » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:01 pm

Bournemouth have a small squad but has Bret Pitman a very pacy center forward.
I think next two or years home matches are important and only 3 home losses this season is brilliant.
And i believe all Morecambe need is to continue this defensive work , and we got amazing talent in midfield with Manny Panther , Craig Stanley , Fraser , Carine.
And we got 3 excellent center backs with only 2 starting brilliant.
Stay injury free and i cant see the SHRIMPS losing many bring it on.

;)
darrenlock

Postby thegentlegiant » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:07 pm

shrimper wrote:Interesting listening to some of Sammy's comments this past week.

He seems to be in very much a 'go for it' mood, recognising that we're going to have to win nearly all our games to have any chance of a play-off.

That will almost certainly mean we'll have a very exciting run-in with, perhaps, a few heavy scores one way or the other.

We were dogged in our last two games but we did try to take the game to our opponents on both occasions and we'll be even more attack-minded from now on, I reckon.

Bournemouth have a point to prove against us on Saturday and it could be very interesting.

0-0 anyone?

Didn't think so.

ft 3-2 to morecambe ht result 1-2 bournemouth
thegentlegiant

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:23 pm

thegentlegiant wrote: ht result

Don't you start! There is never a result at half time, ask Hodgie :lol:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby darrenlock » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:44 pm

Well I'm going Morecambe 1 Mullins Bournemouth 1 Pitman (pen).

Please the last match i said Morecambe 1-0 Jevons .

Make it 2 out of 2 please
darrenlock

Postby Little Shrimp » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:36 pm

darrenlock wrote:Mullins

MISTAKE :!: :!: :!: :!: !!!!!!!!!!! WHY DOES EVERYONE SAY MULLINS COS IT'S NOT AND MY DAD AND THE PEOPLE THAT SIT NEAR US ALWAYS CALL HIM MULLINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET IT RIGHT IT'S MULLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS MISTAKE ALWAYS GETS ON MY NERVES :x :x :x !!!!!!
Little Shrimp

Postby thegentlegiant » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:16 pm

marky No.1 wrote:
thegentlegiant wrote: ht result

Don't you start! There is never a result at half time, ask Hodgie :lol:

:lol: ill have a word with him on Friday and yes there is a half time result otherwise bookies could not use it as a betting mean!!! Well thats how i see it anyways!
thegentlegiant

Postby ezz » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:28 pm

'thingy' or bust?

We still not allowed to mention the P-word Shrimper? :lol:
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby bigreddog » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:33 pm

If sammy wants to go for it, that's fine by me. No pressure whatsoever, I'm happy with any conclusion to the season. I only have two base requirements for myself: to stay in the division we started ( league 2 this time) and as a brucie bonus to finish above Accrington. otherwise very happy. looking forward to next season already.
Fans' Club Morecambe

join the facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home.php?sk=group_183535545003563&id=193325224024595&notif_t=like
Updated, interactive, snazzy website coming soon...
bigreddog

Postby marky No.1 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:24 am

Little Shrimp wrote:

MISTAKE :!: :!: :!: :!: !!!!!!!!!!! WHY DOES EVERYONE SAY MULLINS COS IT'S NOT AND MY DAD AND THE PEOPLE THAT SIT NEAR US ALWAYS CALL HIM MULLINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET IT RIGHT IT'S MULLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS MISTAKE ALWAYS GETS ON MY NERVES :x :x :x !!!!!!

Surely that starts with the manager! :lol: Sammy regularly refers to him with an "s" in interviews etc.
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Little Shrimp » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:54 pm

marky No.1 wrote:
Little Shrimp wrote:

Surely that starts with the manager! :lol: Sammy regularly refers to him with an "s" in interviews etc.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Blame Sammy :P :P :P :P
Little Shrimp

Postby marky » Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:40 pm

marky No.1 wrote:Surely that starts with the manager! :lol: Sammy regularly refers to him with an "s" in interviews etc.

Yes, but he also always referred to Matty Blinkhorn as BlinkTHORN for some inexplicable reason!
Some are dead and some are living. In my life, I've loved them all.
marky

Postby james456 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:49 pm

I thought Sammy calls him "big mullers", not Mullins. It's a nuckname, which is allowed. ;)
james456

Postby Keith » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:46 am

thegentlegiant wrote:yes there is a half time result otherwise bookies could not use it as a betting mean!!! Well thats how i see it anyways!

I think the bookies let you bet on the half time score, not "result". However, using the term "half time result" is now obligatory if Hodgie is within earshot! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion