Assuming no new players come in my team for next Saturday

in 4 4 1 1 formation

Roche

Parrish Bentley Artell Yates

Wainwright Stanley Drummond Curtis

Twiss

Howe

subs Davies O'Carroll Carr McStay Blinkhorn

Not a cat in hells chance of it happening but its all about opinions for us fans.
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Re: Team against Bury

Postby i-love-mfc » Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:44 am

i hope sammy opens his eyes and see's how good stanners actually is
i-love-mfc

Postby parkyboy » Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:01 am

Sammy knows how good Stanners is ,but the problem is the two dont get on so it wont work. One of them has to give way or eat humble pie for the good of our team.
parkyboy

Postby footballfan » Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:24 am

I feel that there is a bit of "cutting the nose off to spite the face" with some our missing players. Managers should be big enough and brave enough to pick someone that is going to give the team something rather than leave them out because they don`t see eye to eye or don`t like each other. That famous phase "nobody is bigger than the club comes to mind". It is the manager who picks the team, players can only give 100% in training and playing. If they do that nobody can point the finger, but they too have to be grown up and mature to accept that they can be left out. I agree we need someone in midfield to drive, had we had that yesterday I think it would have been a different game. As for been caught out by Rotherhams attitude, does nobody at the club know they have been deducted points, did they honestly expect them to turn up and put in a repeat performance like last season`s game? What sort of performance will we expect from Luton and Bournmouth when they come to Christie. It is early days, the lads are still getting used to each other, Carr struggled but will be there shortly, Wainwright is not as dynamic as Thommo but he still beats players and works. We will have more good games than bad this season I am sure.
footballfan

Return to General Discussion