Eddie Howe

Eddie Howe

Postby Blackpool Shrimp » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:47 pm

Would just like to say what a fantastic job this young manager is doing down on the south coast - time after time week after week his team of about 15 players max keep grinding out results and are sustaining there title chances against all the odds.....i for one really hope they can get promotion and prove you can be successful even in the bad times ie transfer embargo and lack of money
Last edited by Blackpool Shrimp on Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blackpool Shrimp

Re: Eddie Howe

Postby darrenlock » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:51 pm

I agree Eddie has done a brilliant job without having to sign no player's and having no budget . Bournemouth looked poor vs Morecambe put i think with Morecambe bringing in key player's towards end of season clubs like Notts County and Bournemouth have little squad and this could be a reason how Morecambe etc could catch them up.

But well done Eddie Howe
darrenlock

Postby P/T Indie » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:30 pm

Yes manager of the year for me through all the divisions.

They still have the transfer embargo which they have had for ages now and I am not really sure why they still have it. I thought they came out of admin and more or less sorted themselves out.

This is the same buch of players that were 2nd from bottom and heading for relegation when he took over, amazing.

Also didn't he turn down the Peterborough job to stay at Bournemouth.
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Postby Blackpool Shrimp » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:10 am

Totally agree p/t indie - he as certainly got to be pushing for manager of year without a doubt in league two anyway
Blackpool Shrimp

Postby marky No.1 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:36 pm

Now on his way up north to Burnley, compo. of £300K apparently. I watched him just 3 days ago at an interview outside Dean Court promising the fans he was staying and they sang his name out loud!

He is a local lad down there and this is really going to turn his life upside down even if it is withh a bulging wallet!

He will have to get away from the south coast sharpish I would think, certainly could get some stick tonight!
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:02 pm

marky No.1 wrote:Now on his way up north to Burnley, compo. of £300K apparently. I watched him just 3 days ago at an interview outside Dean Court promising the fans he was staying and they sang his name out loud!

He is a local lad down there and this is really going to turn his life upside down even if it is withh a bulging wallet!

He will have to get away from the south coast sharpish I would think, certainly could get some stick tonight!

From Bournemouth to Burnley. That will be a culture shock for Howe

He won't find any housing areas to compare with "Sandbanks" in Burnley :shock: :shock:
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby mrpotatohead » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:38 am

Fantastic move for eddie and jason, if he takes burnley straight up, the skys the limit for them :!: :!:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby essex_shrimp » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:12 am

Good manager with a small squad at Bournemouth never would of guessed he got his team in league top3 after a promotion never.
but looks like he is now joining burnley as next boss well done eddie
essex_shrimp

Return to General Discussion